Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

:devil: The "Snob OpenGun Bullies" Club AKA The SOB club <_< No Real requirements for joining just be willing to cut a grin at the "other" guys :devil: And maybe tell a joke that nobody gets. & your gun has to be made by somebody everyone knows.

NO Off the Rack Guns. <_< well OK If you do have an off the rack gun you have to be willing to post some Area shoot that you won your class in <_< or maybe won a stage

And I own my own shooting club so I can the SOB #1 Cuzz I only set-up stages I can win at :blink:

If you wanna be an SOB and try and beat the "Other Guys" post in and see if we can get over 1,100 post in three days

Jamie

AKA - MR SOB #1

I dub my self "Alamo" :blink: ?!Why did he shoot it like that?! :blink:

Edited by AlamoShooter

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roflmao.gifroflmao.gif:lol::P

You could !Never! pull it off Steve.... = the only way you can be a Snob is on the Internet. In person you are just....TOO nice. :cheers:

Likewise, I'm sure. ;)

I occasionally do suffer from "big stick" envy. :ph34r:

Edited by Steve J

Snob club or SOB club?

Well how can you shoot open and not be a Bully? so Snob Opengun Bullies SOB? :unsure: Or is just Snob Club OK?

SOB club - double entendre is better :devil:

I would like to let you In <_< but that Avitar? <_< can you at least get the little dog to show some teeth?

Snob club or SOB club?

Well how can you shoot open and not be a Bully? so Snob Opengun Bullies SOB? :unsure: Or is just Snob Club OK?

I would like to let you In <_< but that Avitar? <_< can you at least get the little dog to show some teeth?

Rambo was pissed in that pic, can't you tell. Yes, the dog is named Rambo, that's gotta count for something.

Snob club or SOB club?

Rambo was pissed in that pic, can't you tell. Yes, the dog is named Rambo, that's gotta count for something.

Ok ...OK call off your dog :cheers: I dub you Mr SOB #5 The "Creator of Names"