Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey AlamoShooter I think that I need a different number. You gave both DHTampa and I the same number (17).

:blink: dang all that stuff with BothWaysBill got me looking back too much.

Ok Lets fix this DMS42 AKA #23 NOW! you are Mr SOB Twenty Three Knighted the "Siver Fox" :bow:

Hey AlamoShooter I think that I need a different number. You gave both DHTampa and I the same number (17).

:blink: dang all that stuff with BothWaysBill got me looking back too much.

Ok Lets fix this DMS42 AKA #23 NOW! you are Mr SOB Twenty Three Knighted the "Siver Fox" :bow:

Hey, that was fast. Thanks. :cheers:

I want in, I have Rusty Kidd gun and won match with it

2007 CA_Golden_Bullet_Sectional - Final results for Open

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Todd Crow 10 TY36021 M Open Major No No 954.9675 100.00%

2 JoJo Vidanes 162 L1993 GM Open Major No No 928.0752 97.18%

3 Glenn Higdon 160 L2885 GM Open Major No No 902.9951 94.56%

4 Billy Kwan 41 A49836 A Open Major No No 899.2939 94.17%

5 Robert Ramirez Jr 81 A37520 M Open Major No No 884.5108 92.62%

6 James Ong 35 TY36874 GM Open Major No No 877.9569 91.94%

7 John Allchin 2 L2762 M Open Major No No 852.7508 89.30%

8 Adam Carlson 141 L1363 GM Open Major No No Senior 826.7916 86.58%

I want in, I have Rusty Kidd gun and won match with it

2007 CA_Golden_Bullet_Sectional - Final results for Open

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Todd Crow 10 TY36021 M Open Major No No 954.9675 100.00%

2 JoJo Vidanes 162 L1993 GM Open Major No No 928.0752 97.18%

3 Glenn Higdon 160 L2885 GM Open Major No No 902.9951 94.56%

4 Billy Kwan 41 A49836 A Open Major No No 899.2939 94.17%

5 Robert Ramirez Jr 81 A37520 M Open Major No No 884.5108 92.62%

6 James Ong 35 TY36874 GM Open Major No No 877.9569 91.94%

7 John Allchin 2 L2762 M Open Major No No 852.7508 89.30%

8 Adam Carlson 141 L1363 GM Open Major No No Senior 826.7916 86.58%

All..Ritty Thin. That will DO it. You are now Mr SOB #24 I knight you "Flame Thrower" :bow:

How many S_I's do you need to own to be in the club? I have 5 limited and 6 open S_I's and 1 in parts that I haventt decided on yet. Does this qualify?

How can you be an SOB if you dont shoot them? what have you shot with all themguns? Who made them?

Are you willing to risk a hit in a NO shoot to win a stage?

How many S_I's do you need to own to be in the club? I have 5 limited and 6 open S_I's and 1 in parts that I haventt decided on yet. Does this qualify?

How can you be an SOB if you dont shoot them? what have you shot with all themguns? Who made them?

Oh, I shoot them, I shoot them alot. I run the match at my club plus I shoot at least 3 other local matches and shoot a different 1 at about every match. I just seem to collect things as I hate to sell 1 after I have it even if I dont shoot it as much. I shoot the open guns the first and 3rd weekend and the limited guns on the 2nd and 4th. Some are factory SVI and some were built by a local smith who is in bad health and no longer works. As far as risking a No shoot, that is no problem, I have even been known to sometimes sacrifice a barricade to make a shot to win a stage. :surprise: Although winning a stage when you shoot against Chris Tilley is a tough proposition. <_<

How can you be an SOB if you don't shoot them? what have you shot with all them guns? Who made them?

Oh, I shoot them, I shoot them alot. I run the match at my club plus I shoot at least 3 other local matches and shoot a different 1 at about every match. I just seem to collect things as I hate to sell 1 after I have it even if I dont shoot it as much. I shoot the open guns the first and 3rd weekend and the limited guns on the 2nd and 4th. Some are factory SVI and some were built by a local smith who is in bad health and no longer works. As far as risking a No shoot, that is no problem, I have even been known to sometimes sacrifice a barricade to make a shot to win a stage. :surprise: Although winning a stage when you shoot against Chris Tilley is a tough proposition. <_<

YOUR IN! You had me at running the match at your club.

You are now SOB #25 I Knight you...."Tough Enough"

Edited by AlamoShooter

Hey we are catching up to them SNOB 1911 guys...ONLY 69, I mean 68 post behind!!

Their post count is just like their reloads. Completely unnecessary :ph34r:

Yep I looked in on them a few times, and still had time to make some coffey. All them rules and by laws and probation and voteing etc. etc. Its all so....so.... :P ..Practical :D

Hey we are catching up to them SNOB 1911 guys...ONLY 69, I mean 68 post behind!!

When you only have 8 rounds, you make them count, unlike you guys how have un-necessary shots, I mean posts :devil:

I' not surprised none of the SOB's posted today = We actually go out and shoot on the weekends. :P

Edited by AlamoShooter

• 2 weeks later...
OK, I know there are TONS MORE SOB's out there.......I can think of at least 15 off the top of my head.....don't make us call you out!!!!

Maybe they are just scared ;) ? maybe they don't understand about the Bully part? I don't think any of us would Bully another shooter. What we do is B) BULLY THE STAGE until it submits.

We think the Anorexic mags and the pre 21st century guns are ...Cute :P

I have a cap and ball revolver too and its ...cute :P

Edited by AlamoShooter

All right.

At the urging of DrawandDuck, I have decided to get off the fence and apply for admission.

If being a Snob Open Bully is good enough for Gentleman Jim, its good enough for me.

Here is documentation of my credentials.

post-6467-1202938058.jpg

That's my baby.

The first major I shot with it was Area 6 where I placed 3rd in class.

With this blaster, Texas stars tremble at my approach.

Near or far, steel gets hammered.

Edited by 38superman

I may be interested in joining your little club, exactly what are the requirements? I've been have a little difficulty in a different association regarding my membership status as of late. Thank you for your kind response in advance!

Oh my.

Boz, when ZH sees this you're going to get a lot more that 5 days probation.

You may as well camp out and make this your new home.

Welcome to the SOB's. (pending approval of course). :cheers:

See post #1 for requirements. B)

Edited by 38superman

Hmmm...so Boz wishes to become one of the TRANSGUNDERED...stepping back and forth from darkness to light :cheers:

I say to you Grasshopper.....it is a delicate path traveling between the light and the darkness.

One must embrace the twilight :closedeyes: and revell in both the purity of the 1911 and the copious volume of fire from the 2011.

You shall be tested.....the unexpected slide lock....the unnessessary mag change :surprise: are but a few of the perils that await you :o

Jim :goof:

Hmmm...so Boz wishes to become one of the TRANSGUNDERED...stepping back and forth from darkness to light :cheers:

I say to you Grasshopper.....it is a delicate path traveling between the light and the darkness.

One must embrace the twilight :closedeyes: and revell in both the purity of the 1911 and the copious volume of fire from the 2011.

You shall be tested.....the unexpected slide lock....the unnessessary mag change :surprise: are but a few of the perils that await you :o

Jim :goof:

ROTFLMAO!!!!....... :lol::lol: .......Only a simple inquiry as a backup plan may be required soon.

Signed, "Just trying to fit in"........some damn place

I don't know Boz, of course a lot of inflection, tone and snarling may be lost in print, but "Just trying to fit in" doesn't sound much like a bully. Quit whinning, pick a gun and shoot something!

I don't know Boz, of course a lot of inflection, tone and snarling may be lost in print, but "Just trying to fit in" doesn't sound much like a bully. Quit whinning, pick a gun and shoot something!

Now hold your horses a minute there big fella, I can certainlly be a bully. I just want to be a loved and wanted bully..........so there, bunny wabbit! :lol:

I may be interested in joining your little club, exactly what are the requirements? I've been have a little difficulty in a different association regarding my membership status as of late. Thank you for your kind response in advance!

A LITTLE DIFFICULTY, getting up Mt. Everest is a little difficult!! You have spent more time on PROBATION than Roy Rogers did on a HORSE!!! We like the REBEL type...part of the DARK SIDE mystic!!

Now hold your horses a minute there big fella, I can certainlly be a bully. I just want to be a loved and wanted bully..........so there, bunny wabbit! :lol:

Don't know bout the LOVED part :surprise: But the BULLY is certainly Welcome......