Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-10511-1201468576.jpg

Surely this picture will get me in the club! No mere P/L/R/L10 shooter could look this cool at the nationals and still shoot so poorly.

:D With a Smile like that ...YOUR IN.... Mr SOB #17 <_< I Dub you "Joker Face" AKA "The JOKER"

Let us know how we are to address you

Hey, can I join? I have an SVI .38 Super open gun that I bought to shoot in the 2007 Open Nationals. I didn't win my class, but if I didn't place last in C class I was very close to it.

Here's a picture of me shooting the SVI at a match in Spokane.

post-6529-1201499414.jpg

And here's a pic of me from the late 80's shooting a pin gun. I'm the old guy in the top pic.

post-6529-1201499524.jpg

Thought I had a picture of the SVI Open gun loaded on the computer, but all I can find is the SVI Limited in .40 S&W.

post-6529-1201499811.jpg post-6529-1201499754.jpg

And you can tell by my Avatar that I drive a sports car.

Hey, can I join? I have an SVI .38 Super open gun that I bought to shoot in the 2007 Open Nationals. I didn't win my class, but if I didn't place last in C class I was very close to it.

post-6529-1201499811.jpg post-6529-1201499754.jpg

And you can tell by my Avatar that I drive a sports car.

<_< Sports cars only count if you used it drive someone Else's girlfriend away in it.

And You guys need to know that. We will be giving out only 40 SOB numbers , after that the members will have to be just plain old SOBs

I admire your staying power though .... :cheers: You are now Mr SOB #17 I dub you the "Silver Fox"

Now go out and :blink: Flash your Big Stick to some-one girlfriend

:surprise: I have some sad news Bill N AKA SOB #15 has been trapped on the single stack club crying and apologizing about his probation. How can an SOB do that to us? and I knighted him the Bullies Bully.

As I see the lest punishment we can do is to take away his # and his knighthood as the Bullies Bully and change it to

"Merlin's Boy" and let him stay just a plain SOB for his efforts.

This is up for Vote the one with the -Most fitting - punishment can have his #15 and his knighthood as the "Bullies Bully"

One For ALL and ALL For ME

SOB !#1 Alamo :ph34r:

Edited by AlamoShooter

I'm so ashamed. :blink::unsure::mellow:;)

Shame! :surprise: Shame ?!?! Shame can't help you now :ph34r: you are accused of....Low Treason

Next thing we will have Open shooters .... <_< shooting a stage with-out gameing it. Or ...Or leaving their Big Sticks in the bag and saying things like... "I will just make a reload" on a stage that only has round count of 27

Your going to have to wait for the SOBs to post in and that will be later, as most of the SOB have ...Jobs

I used to have a job. Now I'm retired and all I do all day is surf and shoot. I just got done running some ammo over the chrono with a Glock. :ph34r:

I am a Contractor ...so I only work 1/2 the time <_< A Glock ....Hwaa

I think The vote on Bill will come in as { Bill, ...He used to be an SOB ....-"Now He Goes Both Ways" } :P Only pleading to our Goddess can is the shurr way to be saved that fate :D:P

Edited by AlamoShooter

Surely this picture will get me in the club! No mere P/L/R/L10 shooter could look this cool at the nationals and still shoot so poorly.

:D With a Smile like that ...YOUR IN.... Mr SOB #17 <_< I Dub you "Joker Face" AKA "The JOKER"

Finally, I'm in a club worthy of my snobbishness!

You can call me 17, but it'll have to be Mr. Joker Face to all non-SOB members.

REPENT oh sinners from the Dark side :ph34r:

I too was suduced by the 30 round Big Stick :blink: and the quickness of the DOT.....

But I have seen the light ....the omnipotant skinnyness...and are drawn tward the light..and thus the ever presant mag change at 8 rounds.

Go now and seek the 45acp :cheers: ..put the foul .355 in your past and repent!!

I have......at least for now :ph34r:

Jim :goof:

Finally, I'm in a club worthy of my snobbishness!

You can call me 17, but it'll have to be Mr. Joker Face to all non-SOB members.

And So...You will be Called and so you are Knighted Sir Joker Face :bow: Blast them with that Smile until the have to shade their eyes. :bow:

Come Home Safe :bow:

Edited by AlamoShooter

REPENT oh sinners from the Dark side :ph34r:

I too was suduced by the 30 round Big Stick :blink: and the quickness of the DOT.....

But I have seen the light ....the omnipotant skinnyness...and are drawn tward the light..and thus the ever presant mag change at 8 rounds.

Go now and seek the 45acp :cheers: ..put the foul .355 in your past and repent!!

I have......at least for now :ph34r:

Jim :goof:

OK, the burden falls on me as, numeral uno, #1 the Big SOB. = JIM,... BowWinkle is not a Real Moose , and Rocky was not a Real Squirrel :P

Supper man can beat up Mighty Mouse becuse he is a real Man.

And thats not "The Light" its that you left your dirveing lights on high beem and the other drivers are flashing you off. and no they are not waveing at you they are flipping you off. :P

And I don't put 30 in my mag because I want it to work -Every Time- I use it.

Get of the "Bunker" and feel the Sunlight

Edited by AlamoShooter

I used to have a job. Now I'm retired and all I do all day is surf and shoot. I just got done running some ammo over the chrono with a Glock. :ph34r:

I am a Contractor ...so I only work 1/2 the time <_< A Glock ....Hwaa

I think The vote on Bill will come in as { Bill, ...He used to be an SOB ....-"Now He Goes Both Ways" } :P Only pleading to our Goddess can is the shurr way to be saved that fate :D:P

The rumor is ...Bill plays on both teams :P

OK OK But you have to promise to call me name when you see me again, or at least slap me around on the score page.

I Dub you Mr SOB #15 :bow: The "Bullies Bully" :bow:

Alamo, CAREFUL...you let 1 in, then 2, NEXT Z is a Honorary MEMBER......lie with dogs you get FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!! Nutin personal Bill, just dont think the same gun should be able to be BOTH...SS and OPEN....JUST UPHOLDING THE SOB MENTALITY AND SHUNNING ALL OTHERS WHO ARE NOT WITH US!!

I am not going to say "I told you sooooo!"