Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

Hmmm...so Boz wishes to become one of the TRANSGUNDERED...stepping back and forth from darkness to light :cheers:

I say to you Grasshopper.....it is a delicate path traveling between the light and the darkness.

One must embrace the twilight :closedeyes: and revell in both the purity of the 1911 and the copious volume of fire from the 2011.

You shall be tested.....the unexpected slide lock....the unnessessary mag change :surprise: are but a few of the perils that await you :o

Jim :goof:

Brilliant!

JMB also gave us the BAR. It can be done, "traveling the path between light and the darkness...to become one of the TRANSGUNDERED...."

:cheers:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed, "Just trying to fit in"........some damn place

I don't know Boz, of course a lot of inflection, tone and snarling may be lost in print, but "Just trying to fit in" doesn't sound much like a bully. Quit whinning, pick a gun and shoot something!

Now hold your horses a minute there big fella, I can certainlly be a bully. I just want to be a loved and wanted bully..........so there, bunny wabbit! :lol:

Don't know bout the LOVED part :surprise: But the BULLY is certainly Welcome......

Hard to respond to that after the ass-kicking you gave me at South River :cheers: .........but I do still have some of your ammo and I ain't givin' it back!

Don't know bout the LOVED part :surprise: But the BULLY is certainly Welcome......

Hard to respond to that after the ass-kicking you gave me at South River :cheers: .........but I do still have some of your ammo and I ain't givin' it back!

Just tying to live up to the SOB creed.....You can have that ammo....its toooo HOT to shoot in my gun anyways!!!! :lol:

I am also updating my avatar to reflect the DARK SIDE....

Edited by DrawandDuck

All right.

At the urging of DrawandDuck, I have decided to get off the fence and apply for admission.

If being a Snob Open Bully is good enough for Gentleman Jim, its good enough for me.

Here is documentation of my credentials.

That's my baby.

The first major I shot with it was Area 6 where I placed 3rd in class.

With this blaster, Texas stars tremble at my approach.

Near or far, steel gets hammered.

OK that will do it

You are now SOB #26 Kinghted "Star Blaster" :bow:

Edited by AlamoShooter

Signed, "Just trying to fit in"........some damn place

I don't know Boz, of course a lot of inflection, tone and snarling may be lost in print, but "Just trying to fit in" doesn't sound much like a bully. Quit whinning, pick a gun and shoot something!

Now hold your horses a minute there big fella, I can certainlly be a bully. I just want to be a loved and wanted bully..........so there, bunny wabbit! :lol:

Check post #216 We only Bully the =Stages

Damn, I'm honored. I was taking some pics of my blasters (below) to provide documentation. post-7294-1202937109.jpgpost-7294-1202937136.jpg

Transgundered :cheers::cheers:

That would be "Sir Transgundered" or Knight Transgundered What ever you LIKE :bow:

And welcome to the 21st century

Edited by AlamoShooter

Damn, I'm honored. I was taking some pics of my blasters (below) to provide documentation. post-7294-1202937109.jpgpost-7294-1202937136.jpg

Were you in an earthquake while taking these photos? The wood grain is clear as can be, but the blasters are jumpin' all over the place.

Were you in an earthquake while taking these photos? The wood grain is clear as can be, but the blasters are jumpin' all over the place.

Steve ! the gun is jumping ...CuZZ! an Open gun never rest

Boz, no need to worry about the "LIGHT" anymore as Z done pulled your PLUG :lol::lol:

Boz1911

Status: Membership revoked for consorting with undesirable company

You will be eligible to re-apply in 30 days should the membership committee deem you worthy after your recent transgressions.

We wish you the best in your endeavors.

No, bad photos are my fault, I'm a little jumpy. I'm expecting some repercussions any moment now :surprise::surprise:

Have no fear Brian.

You are no longer boz1911.

You are now......... Transgundered.

You are an SOB and beyond reproach.

And that ladies and gentlemen is my 1000th post. :cheers:

No, bad photos are my fault, I'm a little jumpy. I'm expecting some repercussions any moment now :surprise::surprise:

Have no fear Brian.

Looks like 999 to me

No wonder you guys need so many bullets, ya can't count

Have no fear Brian.

Looks like 999 to me

No wonder you guys need so many bullets, ya can't count

It said 999 before the post.

No matter, if it wasn't it soon will be.

See.... this is #1001 and it still says 999

I rest my case.

By the way Jay, I can count past 8. :goof:

Edited by 38superman