Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

I respectfully request you consider me as a member of the SOB club.

Truly I have been called an SOB many times :blink:

Although I do belong to the snob club also :unsure: I shoot only open in Three gun!!

Please consider my offering of pics of my OPEN AR15s and 1100s

Jim :)

th_PICT0016resizear15.jpg

:surprise: Wow!....SaWEEET!! :cheers: From the looks of it You should start a New Club

I don't thing that AR is going to fit in a side holster.

<_< The New club....something like...Three Ways to Score? or the "Three Ways Club" nail IT in three different ways

or <_< "The Postman" our bullets arrive in the next zip code <_< Now thats a club I would want into.

I don't thing you really really want in the SOB club or you would have included a photo of your Handgun.

Besides your still mad at me over telling you that ...Bowwinkel is not a Real Moose :goof:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this count??? and I can change my avatar to a pissed off bull dog if it will helpth_BlueTruborresized.jpg

PS I guess I will play my hold card......My Grandfather was a TEXAS RANGER :cheers:

Jim

OH! Please! Forgive me of my blindness. :bow: If you want #1 it is yours Mr Gentleman Sir.

You are IN! and that Avatar is just fine...I will change mine to Rocky the Squirrel if you want me to

#21 is yours or #1 if you want it let me know I Dub you "SonOfA SonOfA Ranger :bow:

If that is Ok with you?

Alamo

All right, hold it.... Now you're letting in single stackers? Who's next? Jolly and Birdsall??? :angry:

:lol:

You haven't been the the Great state that long ...you just cant understand, NO ONE would ever lie about their Grandfather being a Texas Ranger ..... :unsure: You have any Idea what could happen to me for messing with the Grand son of a Texas Ranger??? :unsure: Well ? I don't want to find out

Besides I ware shorts in the summer, but I'm not warring them this week

:unsure: just call me Rocky untill this cools over :unsure:

Oh Thank you Gracious Alamo :cheers:

I always knew I was a natural SOB :rolleyes:

#21 is just fine with me :D

I do shoot open in 3 gun (with S_i) but I mostly wanted to join...cuz yall are from TEXAS

My Grandfather was Emery Austin Lambert so you can see my roots...his father came from Alabama to Texas after the war of northern aggression :P

Yippi kai yi yaa

Jim :D

My Grandfather was [Ranger] Emery Austin Lambert so you can see my roots...his father came from Alabama to Texas after the war of northern aggression :P

Yippi kai yi yaa

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Edited by Steve J

Oh Thank you Gracious Alamo :cheers:

I always knew I was a natural SOB :rolleyes:

#21 is just fine with me :D

I do shoot open in 3 gun (with S_i) but I mostly wanted to join...cuz yall are from TEXAS

My Grandfather was Emery Austin Lambert so you can see my roots...his father came from Alabama to Texas after the war of northern aggression :P

Yippi kai yi yaa

Standing for States Rites is a Noble cause, my Grate Grandfather did much the same thing

I <_< Think.... This calls for a something More.... I Knight you "Sir JIM" Son of a Son of a Ranger

:rolleyes:

Oh brother

:rolleyes:

Now Z! :rolleyes:

You know that I am a true 1911 elitest snob! :)

And that I am a real SOB :surprise:

But consider the following :mellow:

The slide...firing pin...firing pin spring...firing pin stop...hammer...hammer strut...hammer strut pin... sear pin...hammer pin...sear...disconnector...safety...grip safety...ejector...ejector pin...barrel...barrel link...barrel link pin...recoil spring...recoil spring guide...main spring ...main spring plunger...main spring detent....slide stop...slide stop plunger..plunger spring...safety plunger...mag catch spring...mag catch lock....and sear spring :closedeyes:

ALL interchange directly with 1911 :cheers:

If that dont make the 2011 THE DIRECT offspring of Johns 1911 :blink: what does??

Also...both clubs originated in the Mother land (Texas) and STI is built there !

For us old cowboys ..you could consider the 1911 and 2011 as a pinto and a bay

You could think of them as a blond and a redhead....wouldnt you want both in your stable? :rolleyes:

Jim

Does this count??? and I can change my avatar to a pissed off bull dog if it will helpth_BlueTruborresized.jpg

PS I guess I will play my hold card......My Grandfather was a TEXAS RANGER :cheers:

Jim

My Great great grandad was one of the first Texas Rangers....Carried a pair of .44 Colt Navy Model pistols, I have one and my brother has the other. :cheers:

My Great great grandad was one of the first Texas Rangers....Carried a pair of .44 Colt Navy Model pistols, I have one and my brother has the other. :cheers:

Now those are cool family heirlooms! ;)

While pondering my beloved Grandfather :wub:

I will share my most valued and precious belongings

3030 win given to me by GF in 1964..I was 8

my fathers 22wcf..he rebarreled it to 22lr in 1950s

GF 1892 colt 41 and his old ammo

GF sw 38 from 50s

Gf 410 shotgun

Gf leather vest..and my chaps from my youth.

th_PICT0176.jpg

While pondering my beloved Grandfather :wub:

I will share my most valued and precious belongings

3030 win given to me by GF in 1964..I was 8

my fathers 22wcf..he rebarreled it to 22lr in 1950s

GF 1892 colt 41 and his old ammo

GF sw 38 from 50s

Gf 410 shotgun

Gf leather vest..and my chaps from my youth.

th_PICT0176.jpg

Jim you SCARED :surprise: me for a minute there, I LOOKED at the picture BEFORE I read the post and I thought you were planning on getting some the COWBOY action started up!!! Glad I was wrong. :D You and Z may have something else in common other than 1911's......CHAPS

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

Does this count??? and I can change my avatar to a pissed off bull dog if it will help

Jim

Wow. Is right. :bow::bow::bow:

Edited by Steve J

can i join this bunch? i have, and am still shooting, an original chip mccormick framed hicap 1911. yep, s/n 22, circa 1990. in fact, all my short mags are originals as well. had several top ends over the years, but she's still crankin' out the heat.

<_< But your always soo... <_< Nice? Who have you pushed around lately? ? What is the serial # on the legendary Chip Gun ? I gotta Tell you the #20 spot ...Thats special If you wanna be a Snob Opengun Bully you gotta show some Bling

ok...here's living proof of the breathing dinosaur...

post-2786-1201916931.jpg

post-2786-1201916947.jpg

post-2786-1201916964.jpg