1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

It will be close...and too heavy...I fear. :unsure:

weighed it on USPS scale..

with the FLGR 41.2 ounces

without the FLGR 39.7 ounces

eerw and ken hebert,

Incomplete applications.

Nemo..my apologies..I was getting anxious..will resubmit my app when ready..

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE to welcome Member No. 66, MR. KEN HEBERT. Nice collection, sir! :cheers:

VOTING MEMBERS in BOLD

GS1: GARY STEVENS - THE GRAND SNOB

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek Chairman Committee of Liaison with USPSA

9 - Catfish

10 - BONA-FIDE VACANT BOZ1911 (Is he in voting status today?)

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney

21 - Sethmark

22 - Bill Nesbitt

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - ChrisStock (a.k.a Lighteye67)

33 - Modoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - ExiledViking

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

38 - Slabbie Shooter

39 - 38Superman

40 - YSued (Director of Photography)

41 - Vagus

42 - 9x21

43 - Dubletap

44 - kgunz11

45 - RESERVED

46 - Krautwagen

47 - Supercomp9

48 - North

49 - Ed Deegan

50 - GmanCdp

51 - Clyde

52 - hk_mtbr

53 - JKR

54 - sskp1

55 - Baerburtchell

56 - bp78

57 - Rob Moore

58 - High Velocity

59 - want2race

60 - gotm4

61 - webbo

62 - tpcdvc

63 - bigsaxdog B)

64 - JKSNIPER

65 - nashvillebill

66 - ken hebert

eerw and ken hebert,

Incomplete applications.

Nemo..my apologies..I was getting anxious..will resubmit my app when ready..

No need to apologize my friend. You're already in, we just have to cover the formalities.

I will be shooting the same match so I will keep an eye on Mr. Deegan to make sure he doesn't slip too far into the dark side.

Man,

Talk about allowing the fox in the hen house!!

Mr. major 9 himself babysitting a single stacker??

Right!

Gentlemen, oh and Alan,

I will remain true to the faith. My "foray" into open will be with my single stack holster, single stack legal gear, my trusty Les Baer Single Stack and 8 round magazines. I am dedicated to the one true faith of Single Stack Elitest Snobbery. It will not matter what kind of cookies those bass-turds offer, well maybe chocolate chip might... NO I WILL RESIST even Chocolate chip...

I respectfully submit the following report to the 1911 SSEC esteemed membership:

Member Mr Deegan, stayed true to form and shot the FRGC Classifer match with his Single Stack gear in USPSA Open Division. As these are the first four classifiers for Mr Deegan he will now be classified in Open as well as Singlestack.

While it seems his classifiaction average will be ~44%, by calcualtions Mr Deegan should receive his A card later this month and that would make hos Open Class "B".

My Mea Culpa, I did shoot Open with my Caspian Hi-Cap, so while it is not the revered 1911 Single Stack, it is an all steel open gun.

Alan

Again the versatility of JBs creation is proven in the field! :cheers:

Ahhh.. So how did You do, Alan? :)

My Open "B" Classification is still safe. With the caveat I did win a field course that was not a classifier. Over all I shot 83% of RonF's score

Off to the Western PA Sectional next week.

Alan

I'd like to make a motion that we put a cap on the number of voting members we have in our club.
As a NOTE, this is NOT a democratic organization

This if from Page 1, post number 6

Voting rights DO NOT give you the right to put forth a motion. :angry2:

Any more behavior of this type will most likely result in the withdrawing of said voting rights and most likely an extended stay on the probationary list!!!

Any more behavior of this type will most likely result in the withdrawing of said voting rights and most likely an extended stay on the probationary list!!!

My apologies to the Fuhrer.

My apologies to the Fuhrer.

And all this time I thought the H in ZH was for Hunter,,,turns out to be Hardass....

:roflol:

Edited by Merlin Orr

I shot my 3rd USPSA match a couple weekends ago using my Norinco parts gun and 10rd Wilson mags in L10. It worked well and I had a helluva good time. I love my singlestacks. :D

Gary

L10 isn't single stack....

May the Führer have mercy on you..... :ph34r:

Edited by Vagus

Z and Nemo,

While admittedly I have a parochial and completely biased view, I would like to nominate a new member.

She has been shooting a short time, about 20 matches in total. She did try several things (including most regretably non-1911's) before seeing the light and coming to the one true faith.

She is now shooting Single Stack exclusively, and loves it. Her first single stack classifier was 49% and fellow snob's Alan Meek and Scout454 can verify that she has now seen the light.

The attached pictures show her first Single Stack gun (LB Concept VI) her current Single Stack gun (Spartan) and her future Single Stack Gun (LB PII). Additional items are that she communicates (i.e. gives me things to do) via PM on this forum, posting occasionally, and is the sweetest person I know. She is my wife, best friend, and constant companion. It is my hope that you will allow her to join the club of snobs.

Humbly submitted.

Ed

post-8435-1223509200_thumb.jpg

post-8435-1223509236_thumb.jpg

HV

Anymore posts like that and I might amend the the membership guidelines, BEFORE Single Stack was a division, L10 was certainly a place for SSESC'ers to play, but certainly it is not any longer :angry2:

Transgressions like this will not be tolerated <_<

Z and Nemo,

While admittedly I have a parochial and completely biased view, I would like to nominate a new member.

She has been shooting a short time, about 20 matches in total. She did try several things (including most regretably non-1911's) before seeing the light and coming to the one true faith.

She is now shooting Single Stack exclusively, and loves it. Her first single stack classifier was 49% and fellow snob's Alan Meek and Scout454 can verify that she has now seen the light.

The attached pictures show her first Single Stack gun (LB Concept VI) her current Single Stack gun (Spartan) and her future Single Stack Gun (LB PII). Additional items are that she communicates (i.e. gives me things to do) via PM on this forum, posting occasionally, and is the sweetest person I know. She is my wife, best friend, and constant companion. It is my hope that you will allow her to join the club of snobs.

Humbly submitted.

Ed

Ed

I would think that Nemo will look upon your wife's membership favorably, but, what are we supposed to call her when Nemo grants membership?

Z and Nemo,

Humbly submitted.

Ed

I will vouch for Ed's misses as soon as she makes the correct formal application :cheers:

Z and Nemo,

Humbly submitted.

Ed

I will vouch for Ed's misses as soon as she makes the correct formal application :cheers:

It appears that only the paperwork is to be taken care of then

HV

Anymore posts like that and I might amend the the membership guidelines, BEFORE Single Stack was a division, L10 was certainly a place for SSESC'ers to play, but certainly it is not any longer :angry2:

Transgressions like this will not be tolerated <_<

Ack! :surprise: I thought that SingleStack was about the gun, not what you were doing with it. It won't happen again. :blush: