Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

He can't be logically banned for a higher form of purity!

Yes he can, and you should be put on probation for sticking up for him.

There is no higher form of purity than the 1911! Revolvers are kids guns anyways!!! A tool for feeble-minded people......

If I'm going to be banned or even the thought of being banned then somebody needs to man up and do it, I will NOT be on probation. I will NOT be talked down to when shooters of red dot guns go unpunished. If your going to ban the guy that has defeated limited/open shooters with his SS in open combat, let me rephrase that, was HOA on a stage with Limited/Open MASTER shooters present. That is going south to defend the rights of SS shooters against all things plastic. If you going to ban me then do so as I will walk the path of glory alone, defending those SSers that need it and conquering those that stand in my way. I have said my piece do as you will and stop the complaining.

I have to agree with Corey on this one. There are blatant open gunners here who are members of our organization I fear only by virtue of the fact that they still have 1911s in their safe.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He can't be logically banned for a higher form of purity!

Yes he can, and you should be put on probation for sticking up for him.

There is no higher form of purity than the 1911! Revolvers are kids guns anyways!!! A tool for feeble-minded people......

If I'm going to be banned or even the thought of being banned then somebody needs to man up and do it, I will NOT be on probation. I will NOT be talked down to when shooters of red dot guns go unpunished. If your going to ban the guy that has defeated limited/open shooters with his SS in open combat, let me rephrase that, was HOA on a stage with Limited/Open MASTER shooters present. That is going south to defend the rights of SS shooters against all things plastic. If you going to ban me then do so as I will walk the path of glory alone, defending those SSers that need it and conquering those that stand in my way. I have said my piece do as you will and stop the complaining.

I have to agree with Corey on this one. There are blatant open gunners here who are members of our organization I fear only by virtue of the fact that they still have 1911s in their safe.

Let it go.... B)

After 24 hours of reflection, I have decided that I know longer belong in this "club".....

I do not own a rifle or a shotgun. I don't play with Glocks, Sigs, HK's, Berettas, Tangfolios, or revolvers, etc. I only shoot 1911's. I do have two airsoft pistols, but they are 1911's as well.

Before I left IDPA, I only shot CDP. Now, I shoot SS--exclusively. I'm only classified in L10 because I shot a classifier match before SS was recognized.

I am as ELITE as it gets!! You guys are imposters, and I'm embarrassed to be associated with you. You guys can all go on pretending to be whatever you think you are, but do it without me.

I will consider staying in this group with the following demands:

1. I am to be named member #45

2. I will maintain my voting status

3. I will be given a board position

4. And I get the ban stick for 48 hours so I can clean this place up.

My demands aren't negotiable. Please be careful, I may be the last hope for this club.

After 24 hours of reflection, I have decided that I know longer belong in this "club".....

I do not own a rifle or a shotgun. I don't play with Glocks, Sigs, HK's, Berettas, Tangfolios, or revolvers, etc. I only shoot 1911's. I do have two airsoft pistols, but they are 1911's as well.

Before I left IDPA, I only shot CDP. Now, I shoot SS--exclusively. I'm only classified in L10 because I shot a classifier match before SS was recognized.

I am as ELITE as it gets!! You guys are imposters, and I'm embarrassed to be associated with you. You guys can all go on pretending to be whatever you think you are, but do it without me.

My demands aren't negotiable. Please be careful, I may be the last hope for this club.

Give the man what he demands.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION !!!!

I don't know about his rolling just yet..........

Of course I like his work so much I am slowly aquiring at least one sample of each of his designs. Lets see

1885 - 45-70, 1886 in 45-70, 1892 in 25-20, 32-20, 38-40, 357, and 44 Mag, 1887 in 12 GA, 1897 in 12 Ga, 1911 in 45 ACP,

I'd like to find a 1913 aircooled but SWMBO is a bit against that. I may be lucky to get the Highpower and A5 tho :cheers:

I don't know about his rolling just yet..........

Of course I like his work so much I am slowly aquiring at least one sample of each of his designs. Lets see

1885 - 45-70, 1886 in 45-70, 1892 in 25-20, 32-20, 38-40, 357, and 44 Mag, 1887 in 12 GA, 1897 in 12 Ga, 1911 in 45 ACP,

I'd like to find a 1913 aircooled but SWMBO is a bit against that. I may be lucky to get the Highpower and A5 tho :cheers:

Strong Work!!!

Does anyone here know who this is?

"John Moses Browning, the son of a Mormon gunsmith, was born in Ogden, Utah in 1855. He produced his first gun from scrap metal when he was thirteen. He patented a breech-loading single-shot rifle in 1879." Spartacus Educational

It boggles the mind...living in this age of information and knowledge...what our 13 year olds are producing.

Nemo is busy, but I have instructed him to:

1) Withdraw csemartin's membership

2) Membership #13 will remain blank until Nemo and I decide to use that number again.

The SSESC will not be addressed in such a manner, nor will we allow ANY ONE to dictate terms to us.

WE all wish Mr. csemartin the best of luck in his endeavors.

This matter is CLOSED!!!!

Nemo is busy, but I have instructed him to:

1) Withdraw csemartin's membership

2) Membership #13 will remain blank until Nemo and I decide to use that number again.

The SSESC will not be addressed in such a manner, nor will we allow ANY ONE to dictate terms to us.

WE all wish Mr. csemartin the best of luck in his endeavors.

This matter is CLOSED!!!!

Alright, I will have to initiate a hostel take over say I am overmatched here. This dictatorship has over stepped its bounds truly has unlimited powers. I will not sit here idle as free mens voices are silenced, especially those that are preaching the one true JMB gospel sit here in awe and wonder of our leadership.

I am here by overthrowing the current oligarchy to install a proper democracy to ensure our once only bu the grace of this great organization as it continues to on the path of true elitism and snobbery.

All of you dirty mixers, consider this your warning - Repent and accept the 1911 as your one true gun - who would rashly consider protesting the leadership of this club be forwarned that should you do so the day of judgment is coming. :ph34r:

Edited by Merlin Orr

I think we'll need the :popcorn: again for a matter this serious...

May I ask, where in the bylaws does it say one can't own/shoot a revolver? One can only assume it will further forge one's respect for the fine 1911...

It does not so say.

What the hell is going on here?! :angry2: I leave for a couple of days to take my kid to the AMU camp and all of the sudden we have a fu(<1in' mutiny! :angry2:

Let's meet some demands here:

1 - CSEMartin your membership is suspended until further notice.

Done

Next item of business: Membership update. See next post:

Now can I go back to having fun with my son? :angry2: THANK YOU VERY MUCH.