Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Luca,

Unfortunately we'll probably have to stick with one slogan to keep costs down but I'll check with Joe and see if he knows anything about shipping overseas and get back to you.

Scout,

I was just joking about the ethylist thing ... :) ... the standard slogan you will choose will be fine for me, I don't have a preference for one over the other.

Concerning the shipping, well it all depends on how long will it take for the polo tov be produced and if you will happen to meet someone going to the world shoot in Bali.

My teammate Silvia Bussi will be officiating that match, and if you can have the shirt delivered to her, she'll bring it back for me in Italy.

Let me see what I can do Luca. If I can get someone to take it with them I will. BTW, I should be able to have shirts done within a few days.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dale,

I'll have to check with Joe re the double names but I doubt that it would be a problem.

That would be an excellent idea! If that will work I would like real name and screen name please.

THAT is a GREAT idea!!!!!

Gets my vote

longtime lurker, but definitely a devotee....all hail JMB!!! would like to petition for membership, though very suspicious of any club that would have me as a member.......played L-10 with this before USPSA saw the light and added single stack.post-190-1217612699_thumb.jpgpost-190-1217612708_thumb.jpg

built this 5" around the first of the year, so i could "enter my house justified!" anybody know where that movie quote comes from? post-190-1217612680_thumb.jpgpost-190-1217612689_thumb.jpg both have all the good stuff, caspian, egw, ionbond, etc... and in .45, of course. maybe somebody could hip me how to edit this thing too, and make everything line up, and not look totally spastic like it does now? thanx...... Edited by bigsaxdog

Ride The High Country

105 minutes, USA (1962), PG

Comment on this >

Movie quotes

“All I want is to enter my house justified"

- Steve Judd (Joel McCrea)

Edited by GmanCdp

I'm looking at railed springfields for a night stand gun and basically just because :D I want some opinions on the following guns.

TRP operator 1300 sometimes but looks like going rate is 1600

MC operator around 1K

Light weight Operator around 1K

Light weight Champion around 8-900

Of course all are springfields. I have a TRP right now but hate that its in stainless, other than that its great. This gun probably won't be carried much if at all. The TRP weighs 45oz, MC 42, LW gov 34, LW champion 31. I'm leaning towards the TRP if I can get it for around 1300 or so. If its the 1600 version I don't know if its 600 better than the MC or LW?

Opinions? Oh and it will be a springfield, and I know some don't like the rail but for my needs its better than the alternative...and that is plastic.

longtime lurker, but definitely a devotee....all hail JMB!!! would like to petition for membership, though very suspicious of any club that would have me as a member.......played L-10 with this before USPSA saw the light and added single stack.post-190-1217612699_thumb.jpgpost-190-1217612708_thumb.jpg
built this 5" around the first of the year, so i could "enter my house justified!" anybody know where that movie quote comes from? post-190-1217612680_thumb.jpgpost-190-1217612689_thumb.jpg both have all the good stuff, caspian, egw, ionbond, etc... and in .45, of course. maybe somebody could hip me how to edit this thing too, and make everything line up, and not look totally spastic like it does now? thanx......

I believe the 1911 Elitist Snob Club New Member Nomination Committee Chairman is currently out of the country and incommunicado but this will be directed to his attention as soon as he returns. :cheers:

Ok guys and gals, last question.

The back will have 1911 Elitist above the 1911 logo. Votes were overwhelmingly in favor for that slogan.

I am going to request double names, i.e., how would you prefer it be done?

Real name over screen name or

Screen name over real name?

I need to get this done as some of you want to wear them to the Nats.

Mike

The back will have 1911 Elitist above the 1911 logo. Votes were overwhelmingly in favor for that slogan.

Mike

Mike,

Please use my screen name as well as my real name. Please place one of them upside down so that I will know one of those names whilest shooting with said shirt.

Thank you very much for your work on this.

But I still prefer SS elitest...

Ed, the name idea is outstanding! I like it!

I prefer Single Stack Elitist. Of the votes I received, 7 wanted 1911 Elitist and 4 wanted Single Stack Elitist. The rest were single votes for several other slogans. We can go either way but I'd like to have them all the same. Your call. Let me know tonight so I can get it to Joe. I'm seriously trying to get this together in time for the Nationals.

edited because I don't read everything.

Edited by Scout454

Ed, the name idea is outstanding! I like it!

I prefer Single Stack Elitist. Of the votes I received, 7 wanted 1911 Elitist and 4 wanted Single Stack Elitist. The rest were single votes for several other slogans. We can go either way but I'd like to have them all the same. Your call. Let me know tonight so I can get it to Joe. I'm seriously trying to get this together in time for the Nationals.

edited because I don't read everything.

as an official voting member, my vote is for 1911!

Ride The High Country

105 minutes, USA (1962), PG

Comment on this >

Movie quotes

“All I want is to enter my house justified"

- Steve Judd (Joel McCrea)

sounds like you shoot revo, my buddy cliff just hipped me to sam peckinpah, so that sounded "justified"..... "the wild bunch" and "pat garrett and billy the kid" was my latest.......

built this 5" around the first of the year, so i could "enter my house justified!" anybody know where that movie quote comes from? post-190-1217612680_thumb.jpgpost-190-1217612689_thumb.jpg both have all the good stuff, caspian, egw, ionbond, etc... and in .45, of course. maybe somebody could hip me how to edit this thing too, and make everything line up, and not look totally spastic like it does now? thanx......

I believe the 1911 Elitist Snob Club New Member Nomination Committee Chairman is currently out of the country and incommunicado but this will be directed to his attention as soon as he returns. :cheers:

it's all good.........

Mike

I say real name over screen name Al LA

Corey Estill

AKA Steel1212

Mike

Corey Estill

AKA Steel1212

or

Corey "Steel1212" Estill

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

VOTING MEMBERS in BOLD

GS1: GARY STEVENS - THE GRAND SNOB

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek Chairman Committee of Liaison with USPSA

9 - Catfish

10 - BONA-FIDE VACANT BOZ1911 (Is he in voting status today?)

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney

21 - Sethmark

22 - Bill Nesbitt

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - ChrisStock (a.k.a Lighteye67)

33 - Modoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - ExiledViking

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

38 - Slabbie Shooter

39 - 38Superman

40 - YSued (Director of Photography)

41 - Vagus

42 - 9x21

43 - Dubletap

44 - kgunz11

45 - RESERVED

46 - Krautwagen

47 - Supercomp9

48 - North

49 - Ed Deegan

50 - GmanCdp

51 - Clyde

52 - hk_mtbr

53 - JKR

54 - sskp1

55 - Baerburtchell

56 - bp78

57 - Rob Moore

58 - High Velocity

59 - want2race

60 - gotm4

61 - webbo

62 - tpcdvc

63 - bigsaxdog (conditioned to Zhunter's approval)

:cheers: Welcome gentleman... and you too BigSax! B):cheers:

Nice Blasters

bigsxdog

Welcome!!! :cheers:

Nice Blasters

bigsxdog

Welcome!!! :cheers:

glad to be here! i always thought this thread was a great idea, not just greasin' ya'....... :bow:

Mike

Corey Estill

AKA Steel1212

or

Corey "Steel1212" Estill

Alan, I like that a lot but I think it might get to long with some people's screen names and real names being kinda long already.

My last email to Joe asked about having real name over screen name. I'm still waiting to hear from him but I don't see a problem.

I don't think we need the "aka".

Corey Estill (or just Corey)

Steel1212

Would be good.

Those that know, know. Those who don't will either ask or shake their heads knowingly and be clueless.