zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dennis,

I'll put you on the list but anything other than a stock color will be considerably more money ($90+) and can take as much as 3 months.

I was going by the PMS colors listed on the bottom. I like the PMS 465 or PMS 1255 but will take almost anything else. I may even get a chance to wear the shirt while at the Nationals as I keep moving up the waiting list. Let me know when and where to send the check.

Thanks.

Dennis,

I'll put you on the list but anything other than a stock color will be considerably more money ($90+) and can take as much as 3 months.

I was going by the PMS colors listed on the bottom. I like the PMS 465 or PMS 1255 but will take almost anything else. I may even get a chance to wear the shirt while at the Nationals as I keep moving up the waiting list. Let me know when and where to send the check.

Thanks.

Guys

The PMS colors listed on the design graphic are ink colors for the design, NOT shirt colors!!!!!

Now you know.

ZH

Dennis,

Thanks.

Guys

The PMS colors listed on the design graphic are ink colors for the design, NOT shirt colors!!!!!

Now you know.

ZH

Okay. Now that I know....what color(s) are the shirts?

I want to be amember.

I shot nothing but Govt .45 for years.

I now shoot the evil Grock...... WAIT! I ONLY shoot it because its what my police department REQUIRES me to use.

As second weapons I have owned Govt .45s and am in the process of purchasing a Paara-Ord .45 (Sorry it has a light rail).

I hate using the "plastic gun" because when I wacked someone with it one time it broke.

A steel weapon would not have broken.

A point I made to our training staff and was told to shut up and shoot the assigned weapon.

I'm a .45 believer until the day I die.

JK

First, I'd prefer that people email me ( scout454@gmail.com ) rather than PM me with names, addresses, sizes, etc. Please include the Real Name and Screen Name you want on the shirt.

I'm still waiting to talk to Joe re the double names. Hope to do that tomorrow. I do not see a problem with it and -

Rob, name over IDPA number should be fine. It is, after all, no different than having a real name over a screen name.

Dale, I have a "stock" shirt on the way that I will photograph and post. In the meantime, if you go to the Summer Blast site (or find the thread), the shirt will be the same color - a pale gray that doesn't show dirt quickly. It's probably on the Tech Ware site too. For those who shot Area 8, same shirt.

I want to be amember.

I now shoot the evil Grock...... WAIT! I ONLY shoot it because its what my police department REQUIRES me to use.

As second weapons I have owned Govt .45s and am in the process of purchasing a Paara-Ord .45 (Sorry it has a light rail).

I hate using the "plastic gun" because when I wacked someone with it one time it broke.

A point I made to our training staff and was told to shut up and shoot the assigned weapon.

JK

JK

I look forward to your application, details for a complete application can be found on page #1, post #1

ZH

Due to super secret circumstances, and outstanding service to country and community, I have accepted JKSNIPERS application in a closed door session of the membership committee. I am happy to say that JK meets our requirements and will be an asset to our membership.

JKSNIPER

Welcome to the club! :cheers:

I want to be amember.

JK

That is the funniest da*n thing I have heard. It broke??? :roflol:

I want to be amember.

JK

That is the funniest da*n thing I have heard. It broke??? :roflol:

Plastic, what did you expect???? I reckon a good old .45 woulda left a nice front cocking serration mark too!!!!!

I pity those poor folks that are required to shoot plastic

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

VOTING MEMBERS in BOLD

GS1: GARY STEVENS - THE GRAND SNOB

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek Chairman Committee of Liaison with USPSA

9 - Catfish

10 - BONA-FIDE VACANT BOZ1911 (Is he in voting status today?)

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney

21 - Sethmark

22 - Bill Nesbitt

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - ChrisStock (a.k.a Lighteye67)

33 - Modoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - ExiledViking

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

38 - Slabbie Shooter

39 - 38Superman

40 - YSued (Director of Photography)

41 - Vagus

42 - 9x21

43 - Dubletap

44 - kgunz11

45 - RESERVED

46 - Krautwagen

47 - Supercomp9

48 - North

49 - Ed Deegan

50 - GmanCdp

51 - Clyde

52 - hk_mtbr

53 - JKR

54 - sskp1

55 - Baerburtchell

56 - bp78

57 - Rob Moore

58 - High Velocity

59 - want2race

60 - gotm4

61 - webbo

62 - tpcdvc

63 - bigsaxdog B)

64 - JKSNIPER

:cheers: Welcome JK! :cheers:

tacticalpracticalracy.jpg

Pick your poison, racey, tactical, or practical!

Got the full size .45s together....the lesser calibered government models aren't allowed out unless they have chores to do :D

Edited by steel1212

Zhunter and everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

Thank you all so much (sob).

I hardly know what to say (sniffle).

About my Grock?

Seriously ......it did break.

Apparently the weapon that is capable of being "thrown out of a helicopter 100 feet onto concrete and then fired" is damaged by striking a felony suspect with it in the bridge of his nose.

Broke the slide right off of the rear set of rails.

I was not too happy and brought it to the armorer who asked how it happened. I tell him and he says "Why would you use it for that.Its not meant to be an impact weapon."

I remind him of the helicopter test they are so fond of telling us all about and hs response to that was "We never told you that you could hit anyone with it."

ARRRGH!

Funny I saw this thread and jumped in when I did.

My son has graduated our academy and my team as a present gave him a gift certificate to a local gunshop.

So guess where we spent today?

The weapon my son purchases?

A Kimber S.I.S. model .45 single stack to shoot in IPSC/USPSA/IDPA matches.

Nice weapon.

We had the whole counter at the shop covered with the various .45s the guys had there.

Playing with the triggers, checking slide to frame fit, etc....

The Kimber SIS was a very tight fit and has a nice trigger pull.

Now I have to hypnotize him into believing he NEEDS a dillon 550 or 650 press to go with this purchase.

JK