• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Corey,

I/we got caught between several big matches and the Nationals. I hope to have everything ironed out by the end of next week. I'll post here and email everyone who has contacted me.

Sorry for the delay,

Mike

No problem, I was just curious.

The SSESC is a huge success, thanks to the original idea of Merlin. As Membership Committee Chairmain, I feel that our membership is second to none!!! In the past few months, Nemo has been my second in command with regards to memberships, and at this time I have ask Nemo to take over the duties. I know he will do so in true SSESC spirit.

Thanks.

Z ain't gone..... :closedeyes:

Just busy. :cheers:

If one wanted to see ol Zhunter on the tele during the Ryder Cup (assuming one had any interest at all in watching 40,000 people watch a couple of dozen guys chasing their balls around a rifle range) is there a US channel to which one might turn?

Fellow Snob's

In an effort to just have fun, I am shooting open at an upcoming match.

However, the firearm and all gear will be 100% elitest legal. It is my hope to not affect my standing within the club, merely to have a bit of fun.

Please advise oh fellow grand snobs.

I will be shooting the same match so I will keep an eye on Mr. Deegan to make sure he doesn't slip too far into the dark side.

Excellent. :cheers:

Please notify our psych department should the need for deployment of our Dark Side Intervention " &$^# your cookies" Team be required.

Fellow Snob's

In an effort to just have fun, I am shooting open at an upcoming match.

However, the firearm and all gear will be 100% elitest legal. It is my hope to not affect my standing within the club, merely to have a bit of fun.

Please advise oh fellow grand snobs.

It's kinda like dating a first cousin-sure it's fun but you really don't want the whole world to know about it. :unsure:

Dave

Question,

I am assuming that the SVI magwell and main spring housing installed on a STI trojan will be below the required 43 oz rule for SS. I am new to the SS game after shooting Lim and was surprised by this rule. I am planning on using the trip 10mm mags for 40 plastic base pads. Am I better to get this and then see what it weighs or should I be OK.

I saw on the STI site that they have the weight listed as 36 oz. not sure if that is with mag or not.

Any one have any suggestions have not bought the magwell yet waiting for the blaster to arrive from Brazos.

Thanks,

Hopefully future member of the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club...