Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War (FFW)

Flexmoney

I'll never forget the first time I met Flex:

I was relaxing on the beach a day before the Flordia Open when out of nowhere this guy runs up to me waving his arms in the air and screaming "HEY DUDE...PEE ON ME! PEE ON ME!" Quick to assess the situation, I asked him "Where did the jellyfish sting you?"

Puzzled, he looked at me and said, "What's a jellyfish?"

I don't f'n care if you laughed or not...that's still my favorite joke and the moment ;)

I'll never forget the first time I met Flex:

I was relaxing on the beach a day before the Flordia Open when out of nowhere this guy runs up to me waving his arms in the air and screaming "HEY DUDE...PEE ON ME! PEE ON ME!" Quick to assess the situation, I asked him "Where did the jellyfish sting you?"

Puzzled, he looked at me and said, "What's a jellyfish?"

I don't f'n care if you laughed or not...that's still my favorite joke and the moment ;)

I had to run away...when you squatted down to do it.

(or is that..."squat down" ? I'll defer to your expertise.)

Your post was goofy funny...and got more so as I sat there on my screen, allowing it's funk to percolate.

:lol: :lol:

<cue music>

You're one ugly child, who can your momma be?

I said you're one ugly child, who can you momma be?

If I was your daddy, I'd go and jump into the sea!

<end music>

You're so ugly, when you were born the doctor took one look at you and slapped your parents and then tinted the windows of your incubator!

And then, your mother had to get drunk before she could breast fed you.

Then there's the old one...pardon the paraphrasing:

Winston Churchill was at a party, having a good time, when the woman next to him declared, "Winston, you are drunk!"

Churchill replied, "And you, Madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."