Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting Home to Find a St. of AL Uniform Traffic Ticket

DrawandDuck

Got in from work tonight to find a gift from the AL Dept. of Public Safety, A Uniform Traffic Ticket. Apparently my wife got a little speeding ticket today (she is currently NOT at home, I guess she is hiding from me) for doing 56 in a 45, personally I would have let her off with a WARNING!! I called to ask her about it and she felt pretty bad about the whole thing. She simply wasn't paying attention and she said she had a "young" trooper that basically had no sypmathy. My wife who works at a Hospital was still in her scubs and she has been stopped before but the last officer let her off with a warning stating that he might see her some day on her terms and if so he hopes she would take VERY good care of him. No such luck with this one, I then asked "Did you not try flirting with him?" I got NO reply so I figured I would help. I told her tonight that she could work on her "getting out of a traffic ticket" routine on ME :devil: Needless to say that really didn't help things. So I then told her don't worry I'm sure she would qualify for TRAFFIC SCHOOL and that would keep it off her record, back to school for her! :sick:

Randal

I pruned off some rebuttals to D&D's hate rant.

As Larry pointed out, the Hate forum guidelines are very clear on this matter:

"The Hate forum was created and is intended as a place to vent or rant, period.

General or supportive-related comments are not prohibited; however - rebuttals are specifically prohibited.

Or in other words: If you don't agree with someone's rant - keep it to yourself."

But... but..... she wasn't driving YOUR car was she! lol.... I hate that when others drive a car or like car and they nail you... you've been speeding all over the damn place.... .. sir i've never been here before.

Here's to the US getting an autobahn. where if you are an idiot you get in trouble. if your going a few miles over it's ok!

Warnings don't generate the cash flow that the system seems to be designed to create.

I'd prefer a system that at least tries to maximize the flow of traffic, ticketing both the too fast and too slow drivers. Will never happen.

That's about as supportive as I can get.

But... but..... she wasn't driving YOUR car was she! lol.... I hate that when others drive a car or like car and they nail you... you've been speeding all over the damn place.... .. sir i've never been here before.

No, she was in that big Ole "speedy" 6000lb Avalanche :lol: . I might have to start making her drive the vette so she will slow down!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

Keep us up on how the "getting out of traffic ticket routine" goes. :D

Well, unfortunately after some of MY eariler comments to her I not only ended up giving her a speeding ticket but a willfull neglect of a husband, UNNECESSARY TEASING. and a FTDR (hehe) :surprise: I was kinda hoping more along of the lines on "indecent exposure" but we reap what we sow!! What is that 1-800-Florist number again!!

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

No, she was in that big Ole "speedy" 6000lb Avalanche :lol: . I might have to start making her drive the vette so she will slow down!!

You own an Avalanche and a Vette?

I'm so jealous

Hate those tickets too!

In my experience, it's cheaper over the long term to pay the fine and drive on. The time and effort to get in front of a judge and do the driving school thing is expensive and will draw out for a few months. Those 150 bucks will seem trivial...

Well, unfortunately after some of MY eariler comments to her I not only ended up giving her a speeding ticket but a willfull neglect of a husband, UNNECESSARY TEASING. and a FTDR (hehe) :surprise: I was kinda hoping more along of the lines on "indecent exposure" but we reap what we sow!! What is that 1-800-Florist number again!!

Randal

I was expecting some details, this could get good.

I can't imagine My Beloved getting a speeding ticket.

Her style is getting a ticket for having a burnt out stop light.

on her way home and some poor cop was watching a stop sign

early sunday morning....

I know she stopped. fully. Why bother her at all?

I can only figure the guy had pissed off his boss and was told to write tickets

as pennence....

I still find it hilarious.

ummm good luck with the flirting practice.

I have found married women lose the ability.

miranda

Randal

I was expecting some details, this could get good.

Got ahold of the flower people, Just FYI I could NOT get them to deliver a bottle of Tequila (aka: FLIRTING FLUID):cheers: That is going to be my BEST route to get back in the good graces of the better half. Kinda like how I got her to Marry ME!! You know MiddleMan, I think you are familar with that one :lol::goof::lol:

Edited by DrawandDuck