Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, We have the Texas Roadhouse set up for 7:00 pm

I will call the Manager again tomorrow and double confirm. I have talked with him 3x so far.

Current List :

Ken Herbert

Scott Steele

Xre

Theknighttoflight

Stingerjg

Nanci & Jim

Dansy & Sylvie

Alamo + 1

NM3GNR, Vicki, Rick

Randy R

Mike T

AJ

GunnerBU

Carolyn & Larry H

DJPOLO

Ice Dragon

Shred

Jerry B

Pat M

Rod C

Destroyed + 3

Todrig

Carina

Kevin

Jerry

Burnett

Doug J

Draw & Duck

G-Man & Laurie

41 ?

Wait till this weekend, I'll show you "breezy" :devil:

I plan on being Scottish Tacti-cool !

Damn, I wish we were draging Ty with us, that would be cool.--------------Larry

We'll just have to have so much fun that he won't want to miss next year. :D

I am looking so forward to this weekend. Can't wait to see you guys.

not going to Make it to Road House we are Going to Try in get the Interm Resluts on our web page every nigh if we can. Plus we are pretty wiped by the time we do the Recepeetion and all. Have a Good Time, Road House Food Rocks!

not going to Make it to Road House we are Going to Try in get the Interm Resluts on our web page every night if we can. Plus we are pretty wiped by the time we do the Recepetion and all. Have a Good Time, Road House Food Rocks!

Edited by scorch

We are here already and the stages look great - the cave is awesome!!!

Hey Kevin - man you got up there early. I'm gonna try to make it up tomorrow afternoon so I can look the stages over prior to Saturday.

What's the local forecast looking like on Sat and Sun? National forecast looks fair - 10% chance of light rain on Saturday; 30% of Thunderstorms on Sun. Sometimes the local guys call it better than the national guys though.

See ya this weekend,

Doug

It looks cloudy and cold!!!! - for Texas that is - 45 right now with 15 wind - tomorrow look to be about 65 high - warmer on Sunday.

PERFECT WEATHER for SHORTS!!!! Waiting at airport for flight....Gotta LOVE SOUTHWEST AIR here in Birmingham....A whooping 5 min to get checked in and go through TSA.....

It looks cloudy and cold!!!! - for Texas that is - 45 right now with 15 wind - tomorrow look to be about 65 high - warmer on Sunday.

I was out at the range today, didnt shoot. Man was it cold. Im hoping that it will be much nicer tomorrow.

I have a few videos, but i was cold so the footage is all shaky.

CompetitionDVD.com was there in full effect today filming all 12 stages of Squad 7. Saw some truly amazing runs from those gentlemen and was even afforded the luxury of filming in the Cave (Don't try this yourselves!). I'll try to upload some raw footage tonight but the wireless here is sloooooooooooow so I'm not promising anything.

It's a great match. :cheers:

-Chet

The local Wal Mart and Academy are in danger of being sold out of warm clothes... the stages look like fun. The usual DTC wierd start positions and things-to-do, and lots of open targets up close. Perfect recipe for lots of misses ;)

Ya...Lucky as we were Academy had sleeveless fleece for 9 bucks or so tuque and glove for like 2 to 4 bucks....now if we are really lucky we won't actually have to wear them ;)

The stages do look pretty easy.....and that is dangerous :)

PERFECT WEATHER for SHORTS!!!! Waiting at airport for flight....Gotta LOVE SOUTHWEST AIR here in Birmingham....A whooping 5 min to get checked in and go through TSA.....

PERHAPS I WAS HASTY :blink: Got off the plane and it WAS COLD with 20mph winds....I did pick up a $2.88 long sleeve shirt at Academy.....no long pants though.....