Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 PRODUCTION NATIONALS - match underway

dirtypool40

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem from the 3 stages he's shot in common with the super squad (1st, 4th, and 7th place finishes) that Ben S. is going to be right in the mix for the title. It's always exciting when someone on another squad upsets the balance of power :ph34r:

Don't under estimate the underdog "Master" shooters Rodney May and Rob Romero. They are both shooting very strong as is Ben. Ben is on my squad and shooting very strong and in the lead right now. Hes had a minor upset or two but recovered very well. His shooting is not super fast but he is very smooth and deliberate and gets his points. He knows its gonna be mistakes that lose it for him and that if he can endure the marathon he'll finish well.

Don't under estimate the underdog "Master" shooters Rodney May and Rob Romero. They are both shooting very strong as is Ben. Ben is on my squad and shooting very strong and in the lead right now. Hes had a minor upset or two but recovered very well. His shooting is not super fast but he is very smooth and deliberate and gets his points. He knows its gonna be mistakes that lose it for him and that if he can endure the marathon he'll finish well.

I saw Rob shoot 2 weeks ago and man he was smoking fast.

Chris C.

No one has won anything but stages the match still has two days of shooting. i slacked off yesterday in the rain and shot crappy today i'm up early worked out hitting the breakfast and ready to do some rockin i have 7 stages to shoot today if you include my reshoot on 9 which should atleast bring me up 15-20 match points.

Today and tomorrow will show the shooters mettle

Ben Rob R. and a few others have not won they just shot stages with more points earlier in the match.

What a race it will be to the finish, I look forward to having a front seat for it all.

I didn't realize I needed to practice in the shower for this match :) The rain was rediculous. It sucked watching our guys slip and almost fall on the bridge because there was no mesh on the last step on stage 2. I couldn't get my hands dry and it got in my head. I need to make today much better and just shoot.

So...

Dave leads.

Max is -8

Bob is -20

Mink is -37

They have 3 stages left, worth 350 points.

Ben has 4 stages left, but they are only 265 point stages. Though, any that he wins could shift the points a bit (Dave, Max and Matt all are currently leading stage that Ben has left to shoot).

Dave and Max seem to have the hot hand, with Bob all over them. A stage win seems to be all it would take to shift the lead up and down.

3 to go !!!