Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 PRODUCTION NATIONALS - match underway

dirtypool40

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Dave S. and Jesse Abbate, some of our fine talent from Georgia!

Were Ben S. and Bob V. both shooting Glocks?

Ben S. typically shoots a Beretta Elite II in competition. Unless something has changed, that would be my guess.

Looks like Albany Rifle & Pistol Club's very own Chris Cordoza (CCS Junior Team) took 3rd B and Top Junior. Congrats Chris!

Anyone know what happened to Chuck Anderson? Interim results show him, but the finals don't and it doesn't look like he DQ'ed/

That's because you have to look waaayyyyy down the page to find my name. I thought I could pull off a Nationals with my first child, (a daughter, Jessie look out :goof: ) being born the Monday before. I was way wrong. No mental game at all and just plain slow on everything. I ended up shooting through our last three stages and getting home last night to be with family.

From the Production Super Squad.

Dave S. and Tony Hawkins, Glock 34

Bob V. Glock 35

Max Michel, Matt Mink, Angus Hobdell, Chuck Anderson CZ75 SP-01

Dave Olhasso .40 XD

Doug Koenig and Steve Moneypenny S&W M&P in 9mm

Ernest Langdon S&W M&P in .45!! Minor!!

Thanks for the info! Interesting mix.

Got to congratulate my man RODNEY MAY for the 10th overall...................

Not bad for a Mississippi boy, with a Sig 226 !!!!

Hopalong

Rodney is a great guy and a great shooter as well. I'm glad to see him finish near the top this year.

Anyone know Langons .45acp minor recipe ?

I wouldn't use it. For the chrono he had an extreme spread of 113 fps for the three rounds. One like 690ish, a mid 700 and one over 800. He ended up with a 132ish power factor. He thought he was going to be in the 150 range. Light .45 loads get real touchy that light.

Hi all ... just wanted to publicly congratulate Dave and Jessie on their National Championship Titles! I was unable to see Dave shoot, but Jessie was in the ladies squad with me and she was a joy to watch! She put in an awesome performance and walked away, quite easily, with her first USPSA National Title. I also need to thank them both again (just one more time) for providing me with match ammo at the last minute. I found out on the way to the airport on Saturday that FedEx had lost my match ammunition. I called Dave, who was also on his way to the airport, and he was able to get in touch with Jessie and Billy to ask them to bring more ammo. They had not yet left and were kind enough to throw in an extra 500 rounds. I was instantly relieved and the Atlanta Arms ammo worked like a charm! Honestly, this is one of the best things about our sport ... the great people and their willingness to help fellow competitors! Hats off to Team Glock (from Team Springfield)! :cheers:

Kippi

Hi all ... just wanted to publicly congratulate Dave and Jessie on their National Championship Titles! I was unable to see Dave shoot, but Jessie was in the ladies squad with me and she was a joy to watch! She put in an awesome performance and walked away, quite easily, with her first USPSA National Title. I also need to thank them both again (just one more time) for providing me with match ammo at the last minute. I found out on the way to the airport on Saturday that FedEx had lost my match ammunition. I called Dave, who was also on his way to the airport, and he was able to get in touch with Jessie and Billy to ask them to bring more ammo. They had not yet left and were kind enough to throw in an extra 500 rounds. I was instantly relieved and the Atlanta Arms ammo worked like a charm! Honestly, this is one of the best things about our sport ... the great people and their willingness to help fellow competitors! Hats off to Team Glock (from Team Springfield)! :cheers:

Kippi

Thats class right there all the way around!

Hats off to all involved. :cheers:

Shooters are some of the best folk in the world.

I think it appropriate here to recognize the top S&W shooter that's yet to be mentioned..Jeff DeGracia shooting a M&P in 9mm took 13th overall.

Jeff not only took first in the team and 13th overall but only got 1 mike for the whole match. That was his only penalty. Congrats Jeff and can't wait for the IDPA national results.

[shameless plug on] Did I mention that I'm his Gunsmith. [shameless plug off]

Kippi

Kippi,

Nice of you to stop in... tell that oldman with the bad knees and the belly, he's still the shit. The kids didn't have a chance. ;)

Best,

JT

back on April 10, 2007 Ben Stoeger wrote:

1. Win a few Section Matches

2. Learn how to shoot better

3. Not make an ass out of myself at nationals

I'd say placing 5th at Production Nat's after being a member of USPSA for a little over two years is not making an ass out of yourself at nationals.

Congrats Ben on accomplishing one (or more?) of your goals for 2007.

Edited by Chills1994

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to congratulate once again Rob, Lisa and my teammate Dave, on their amazing performances. I shot on the ladies super squad, and got to see Lisa shoot an awesome match. All of the ladies shot great, and I enjoyed being on the squad with them. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Rob or Dave shoot but I know it was outstanding!

I also wanted to apologize to Jerry and Annette. I did not mention them at the awards ceremony, and I feel horrible! :( They shot just as hard and great as any of us, if not harder and they deserve just as much recognition, and am very sorry for not doing so. So....CONGRATS JERRY AND ANNETTE! :cheers:

See you on the range!

Jessie