Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Football

et45

The unbelievable madness that is now Oregon (Duck) football has to be seen to believed. Now that Autzen Stadium has been enlarged to hold nearly 60,000 freaking fans, the games are nothing short of mega-events. Everything in town turns green and yellow (I personally can't stand the colors) and the spirit is lots of fun to watch. It pretty much completely takes over Eugene. :rolleyes:

The Oregon State University (Beavers) folks, too, enlarged Reser Stadium in Corvallis, so both schools have sophisticated stadiums capable of much larger crowds. And it shows.

Go VOLS? What's that (I am sure I will be embarased that I did not know what that meant when I find out what that means).

Um, thanks

Phil

My alma mater in my home state. University of Tennessee Volunteers.

The Large Orange!

Edited by jasmap

Hook'em Horns!!!

Not sure what is in store for my Horns this year. The schedule outside of OU and aTm at Kyle field it is pretty weak. TCU might make a game of it but in the end I think we are to deep in talent. TCU is 4-0 against the Big 12 so we better not be looking ahead. Still big questions on Pass defense but improved Line Backer play will help. They were horrible last year which resulted in the secondary having to commit more to stopping the run and in turn giving up too many big pass plays.

Colt McCoy will emerge a super star this year. That is the best name for a Texas QB ever, maybe only second to Major. :lol:

Go BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!Kentucky Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really

Go Colonels!!!!!!! Bourbon County High!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opening Night of High School Football. Austins Senior Year. Its his 4th year on the team and they are on a 33 game loosing streak. They should be able to break that tonight. They got a new coach last year that used to play for Denver and has a Super Bowl ring so its sparked some enthusiasm in the program. Its been a long 3 years for Austin but he's stuck with it. Hopefully it pays off this year.

No really

Opening Night of High School Football. Austins Senior Year. Its his 4th year on the team and they are on a 33 game loosing streak. They should be able to break that tonight. They got a new coach last year that used to play for Denver and has a Super Bowl ring so its sparked some enthusiasm in the program. Its been a long 3 years for Austin but he's stuck with it. Hopefully it pays off this year.

I hope they break the streak and get things turned around. It is tough for both the players and the coaching staff to get a program turned around. Keep us posted.

No really

I hope they break the streak and get things turned around. It is tough for both the players and the coaching staff to get a program turned around. Keep us posted.

Well it didnt go so good. A dropped interception, a dropped 4th down conversion and then a burnt defensive player that gave them a first down on a 4th & 15. We scored as many touch downs but didnt convert the extra points. We lost 30-26. Austin only had 9 tackles but considering they ran the plays to the opposite side it isnt to bad. The defensive end was not doing his job so the coach moved Austin from Middle Linebacker to Def. End. He had several tackles in the backfield for losses. Maybe tonight will be the night.