Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sponsorship

dcarter

Something outstanding happened the other day. I found a company to sponsor me! It all happened kinda sudden. One day I'm talking with one of the girls who works in my district and a few days later my sponsor is handing me a check to cover my first major match fee and picking out a color scheme for my match shirts. It couldn't have happened at a better time. With 3 children it is hard to come up with the money for match fees. Anyway just thought I would share my happiness with everyone. I'll see ya'll at the following:

Indiana Sectional

Ohio Sectional

Area 5

Kentucky Sectional

DVC

Congratulations. As long as you don't lose the sense of gratitude and are always looking for ways you can help your sponsor you should do well with it.

+1

Can you tell us who your sponsor is? It may be someone that the forum members can use their services or the products they sell. A web address would be nice.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Really cool! So who is the sponsor??? What color is the shirt going to be so I can recognize you at the Indiana State match?? When I ask you how it's going I'll expect you to talk like a NASCAR driver...."Well the "name of sponsor" team is shooting well today. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the "name of sponsor". I'm just glad I could represent "name of sponsor". Looking forward to shooting the next stage wearing the "name of sponsor" shirt." ;)

Sorry I haven't answered your questions. I have been very busy at work and home. My sponsor is Hendrick Custom Firearms (513) 314-7675. He is a gunsmith and "Duracoat" dealer. He is a great guy (retired cop). Please let him know where you heard about him if you use him. He is a licensed FFL dealer and will give you his best price. As far as the shirts go, I have no idea what they will look like. He is making a logo but I have no idea what it will look like yet. Please people don't get all excited about this. I was just in the right place at the right time. But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth either!See you in Indiana.

There must be something in the air / water at Miami Rifle & Pistol club, since I just saw Dcarter today at the MRP match ......... and when I got home tonight I found an e-mail from a local shop who is interested in sponsoring me as well. This is a different guy than Dcarter's sponsor .... just odd that it happened in this sequence of events. :P More details as they become available.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Dan! ;)

There must be something in the air / water at Miami Rifle & Pistol club, since I just saw Dcarter today at the MRP match ......... and when I got home tonight I found an e-mail from a local shop who is interested in sponsoring me as well. This is a different guy than Dcarter's sponsor .... just odd that it happened in this sequence of events. :P More details as they become available.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Dan! ;)

Chris, Thanks to you and Micah for all the advice at the match yesterday. I need all the help I can get! As for your sponsorship, OUTSTANDING! You deserve it! I'm looking forward to shooting with you again. I'm hoping some of the talent will rub off. :lol:

That's awesome news, congrats guys.

Just remember they are sponsoring you... not your match performance... I got into that pressure thing at one point. From a marketing standpoint you want your name on good people... whether they win or not! Have fun and represent well guy!

Congrats to both of you! I know what it takes to get sponsorship and keep it. (Racing world) My Daughter just picked up an Ammo sponsor, it’s not much BUT it really helps me out. Atlanta Arms and Ammo, please remember them for next ammo purchase! Danny is great guy and TRUE supporter of our sport!!!!! (www.atlantaarmsandammo.com )We have been shooting his stuff for a while and have had ZERO problems.

Shea is also on the Smith and Wesson Club 1852 Girls team for the Sportsman’s Team Challenge! Smith &Wesson has gone all out for the Girls and I would to thank Julie Goloski for her hard work putting it together. Also BIG thanks to Kay Clark Miculek for assembling and coaching them and putting up with my daughter!

All the little help adds up! One thing I learned in the racing world about sponsorship is you are never above them and you need them a lot more than they need you!

Remember to ask them what they need!