Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Indiana Section Championship - June 15 - 17

I shot in the afternoon today.HOT! Exceptionally well run match, and great stages.Got to see alot of outside the box thinking on stages by shooters. Great job by all. The ROs deserve big atta boys for working in three days of heavy heat.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was truly a great match. This was the most/best pre-match information ever available. The stages were awesome, the RO's were totally professional, and it was nice to get a prize when we signed in (what a great idea). David, hats off to you, great job to all involved. This was a lot of fun and I look forward to next year.

Wow!!!! Great match. Truly one of the better matches that I have shot. Hat's off to the RO's and David Ball's son picking up the score sheets. He worked his tail off. Thanks again for all the hard work I hope you have it again next year.

Chris C.

I have been in this sport a long time and have to admit this was a truely great match. Worked as an RO on Sat. and all the shooters went the extra mile to thank us for working in the 90+ degree heat. I came back on Sunday to shoot the match and even after 3 days of being in the sun the RO's were great. Hats off to all of them and especially to David for putting this match together. He was not alone but just can't remember all the othrs involved, you know who you are THANK YOU for another great match. Can't wait for next year.

David Ball and his lovely wife are two of the most gracious hosts that I have EVER encountered. I have been to some friendly matches, but the Indiana Sectional absolutely takes the cake. I simply cannot convey how much I appreciate all of the hard work that went into this match.

This was our first time attending the Indiana Sectional and we had a great time. The match was run very well and even though it was hotter and muggier than the fringes of Hades, everyone was very friendly. A great bunch of folks.

We'll be back.

Steve, Sue and Sarah

Awesome match today. I've shot the Indiana Sectional 3 years in a row now, and it just keeps getting better & better. Hats off to David and Jane. You 2 were just wonderful to our gang, from the time we checked in yesterday, right up until the awards ceremony .... which by the way was very well organized. Great stages ... great staff ... great food ! All around a terrific match.

Thanks for a great weekend. :)

Results are posted on the USPSA page.

Congrats to all the winners.

A BIG thank you goes out to all that made this match possible.

It was good to see some old friends and make some new friends. I think I may bring a gun that holds more BB's next year. Shootin' Single Stack was tough at this match.

It was a very well organized match, the stages were fun and challenging. A big thank you for all that donated their time to make it happen.

If anybody finds my responsible 17 year olds wallet please contact me. We believe he lost it on the range, maybe where we parked which was in the middle about 10 car widths from the road. I figure if it was on a stage somebody would have found it by now. Its only the second time in the last month.

It was a very well organized match, the stages were fun and challenging. A big thank you for all that donated their time to make it happen.

If anybody finds my responsible 17 year olds wallet please contact me. We believe he lost it on the range, maybe where we parked which was in the middle about 10 car widths from the road. I figure if it was on a stage somebody would have found it by now. Its only the second time in the last month.

Chuck get him one with a chain :-)

Great match, but then I expect nothing less from David Ball and his excellent staff. Kudo's to the staff who worked the stages in brutal heat, and a bit of rain off and on.

There are a few matches that should be attended every year. Indiana is one of those matches.

Gary

Thanks for all of the kind comments about the match. The recipe is fairly simple. You find 35 or 40 of the best people in the sport, get out of their way when they know what they are doing (which is most of the time), provide a little guidance when they don't, marry an understanding woman (better yet, one who shoots), stir, and then bake in the Indiana heat at 95 degrees for 5 or 6 days. Viola.

Well, this was my first "Big" match and I have to say I had a great time. I hope they are all run as nice as this. I came in 3rd "C" class it's just too bad I didn't get one of those cool "wall hangers". Thanks to all the range staff for making my first match so easy to deal with. Now I have to get ready for Area 8.

If anyone has any digital pictures of the match, I would appreciate it if you would email them to me. I took a few, had planned to take more, then the on-again-off-again rain came and I was too busy helping with bags to take any. One of our match directors is putting together an article for Front Sight and some additional pics would be helpful.

daviddvcball@yahoo.com

Chuck, I will be at the range on Sunday setting up for the monthly 3-Gun if you can give me a little better idea of where you parked I will look for the wallet. (i.e. middle of ranges , right end, left end, etc.). I think I remember you parked about 20 -30 yards from the drive and about 30 yards from the shooting bays, if that is close let me know and I will start the search on Sunday morning.