Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Indiana Section Championship - June 15 - 17

Congrats. I am looking forward to shooting this one. I have been practicing my free throws so I don't get a PE on stage one. :D

Fear not. Things are going to be situated so that the shot cannot be missed by anyone. If you shot the match last year you will recall the world's friendliest Cooper Tunnel of all time.

This match was designed with the hobbled, old, large, slow and unathletic in mind. Anyone without these qualities will think it is a breeze.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the low turn out for SS, will there be any recognition in this division at all?

I counted ten in the match this morning, and I know there is another group of entries to be put in the computer. So may be a few more. There will be a HOA at least and depending on classification maybe more.

Oh great... I am in a 2 person squad with the Master who beat everyone with a single stack this past weekend. I have a feeling that his total time for all the stages combined will be equal to my average stage time. :lol:

He is pretty good. Squadding with him will be a learning experience.

Oh great... I am in a 2 person squad with the Master who beat everyone with a single stack this past weekend. I have a feeling that his total time for all the stages combined will be equal to my average stage time. :lol:

Well...........you better take lots'a notes.

Just don't get intimidated or try to do what he does. I shoot with several masters and future masters in my squads on the weekends and when I first started I got caught up in trying to do what they did and suffered for it. Now I try my best just to shoot my game and let the scores fall where they may. There is a reason why they are Masters and I'm just a C/B shooter.....they're older :D

With the low turn out for SS, will there be any recognition in this division at all?

Looks like we are up to 12 SS with 8 Rev closing fast.

From the Match Website

This is a trophy match with a substantial prize table. All divisions with five or more participants will be recognized. Overall winners in each division as well as class winners (1st through 3rd place with appropriate participation) will receive awards. Junior, senior and ladies champions will also be recognized in each division. An awards ceremony will follow the Sunday session and final tabulation of results.

Also I think we are going to have to get a High chair and Bib for steel1212 at dinner Saturday night - he will be at the "Kids Table"

Also I think we are going to have to get a High chair and Bib for steel1212 at dinner Saturday night - he will be at the "Kids Table"

I may need a bib but I ain't sittin at no kids table :blink:

It's located at http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/. However, you'll need a password that you should have received via e-mail to use it. Looks like the subject of that e-mail is "USPSA Squadding System", if you want to try searching your inbox for it. Hope that helps!

Thanks. I couldn't remember where to find this on the USPSA site. Unfortunately, I provided an old email address but at this point I am on squad 24 and everything is set to go. I wanted to see when the other Ohio folks were shooting and it looks like they are on Sunday.

I have added the following information to the website:

• Event Schedule
  • USPSA Presidential candidates attending
  • Current competitors grid (will be updated again before match)
  • Current competitors graph (will be updated again before match)
  • List of trophies to be awarded
  • Sponsors page (will be updated again before match)
  • Squad schedule

http://www.wvpps.com/DefaultStateMatch.htm

This will be my first "Big" match and I can't waite! I've been getting everything ready for about three weeks now. I think it's overkill but I don't want to forget a thing or not be ready in any way.

This will be my first "Big" match and I can't waite! I've been getting everything ready for about three weeks now. I think it's overkill but I don't want to forget a thing or not be ready in any way.

What and when are you shooting?

Sunday morning. I'm probably going up on Saturday to get a look at the stages. I'll be the one using the new production gun on the block S&W9.

Edited by dcarter

Sunday morning. I'm probably going up on Saturday to get a look at the stages. I'll be the one using the new production gun on the block S&W9.

Just wear that shirt you had on Sunday and we'll be able to spot ya, no problemo, occifer :wub:

Lot of stage construction done today. Things look to be shaping up. More building to do tomorrow and plenty of tweaking and tighting up of things in general. Going to try and eliminate a few sweet spots tomorrow. Hoping to have a great match ready for the weekend.

Forecast is hot and dry, or dry and hot depending on how you like it.

huh?

Was that dcarter's range bag you were putting those rocks in ??

I might need those rocks. 10 rounds per mag isn't always enough. :D

BTW the shirts won't be ready in time for Indiana, but my sponsor is working on a fill in till we get the good ones.

Edited by dcarter

So whats the plan for Sat. night???? Any good place to get something to eat??? Mike and I are staying at Best Western in Kokomo about 20mins away. I'll be up Sat to watch some shooting and check out the stages.