Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multi Gun Bag?

mgcchkn

You can take a look at these:

I SHOT BAG

ACE Cases

Galati Case (May be too small)

I'd recommend that you don't get one. :lol:

Two streamlined soft cases and a backpack is just more flexible. With a two gun case it's harder to bag a gun at the line or at the rack.

You don't always use both long guns on a stage. If you only have a two gun case... you gotta bring both longuns (unless you are cool with an unsheathed gun in your car) with you to a stage. And if you use a two gun case and two long gun cases to get around that... that's a lot of shjt! :lol:

But of the above I'd personally buy the I-Shot. Ninjas use them. :P

I use the Blackhawk Padded Weapons Case. It holds 2 long guns and has a padded pocket for your pistol. I like to keep all my weapons in one bag. It's 44 inches long so it might be a little tight for you. It worked great with my Remington with a 4 round extension tube but is really tight with a 5 round extension tube.

My stock is about gone and need to reorder, but I've got one black 44" iShot S.E.R.T. bag available. Comes with one 3 mag pouch MOLLE compatible pouch; like the one you see on the left side of the compartment in the bottom photo. Here's some pics:

Sert%20Case%203.jpg

Sert%20accessory%201.jpg

Edited by cpty1

Its the mag tube under the 21" barrel with the extended choke that creates the bind, the gun measures 44" so unless your case is larger than advertised or you utilize inside measurements instead of outside, it will be a tad too snug. 46" is the way to go, if you are running a 9 round tube.

A 9 round tube gives you the advantage of not being short one round, with an empty chamber start, or when your rounds wind up being slightly longer, than what you checked your shotgun with (which does happen).

Trapr

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the I-shot bag delivered and it is very well made. I would reccomend the 46" bag for 3 gunners. You can buy molle mag pouches and utility pouch from www.cheaperthandirt.com to put with the case and save a lettle money for maximum utility.

I also reccomend the 3 day assualt pack back from www.cheaperthandirt.com for an excellent match bag for 3gun. A backpack and soft multi-gun case makes trasportation to stages alot easier(assuming you don't have a rugged gear cart)

the blackhawk bag is nice but just a tad to small, I believe a company called TAC FORCE, don't quote me ;) . They advertise in the Dillon catalog, make a 46" case that will hold 2 guns, will be my next purchase, 96.00 i think!!

Trapr

Got a Tac force and love it. Works great for holding ur guns.

I've got the double gun case from Ace case. http://www.acecase.com/Double-Gun-Case-Nylon-p-16428.html

I dont know why they call it a double cause there's actually two dividers making for 3 slots as long as the guns arent fat.

Its more functional that tactical but what can you do?

That case can be zipped open and used as a shooting mat, ala tactical sniper drag bag style. This I know from first hand experience. See, your bag is more tacticle than you thought. :D

I've got the double gun case from Ace case. http://www.acecase.com/Double-Gun-Case-Nylon-p-16428.html

I dont know why they call it a double cause there's actually two dividers making for 3 slots as long as the guns arent fat.

Its more functional that tactical but what can you do?

That case can be zipped open and used as a shooting mat, ala tactical sniper drag bag style. This I know from first hand experience. See, your bag is more tacticle than you thought. :D

Yeah, but it still doesn't have any accessory rails on it.

• 2 years later...

I just got one of the Galati Intl 46" Double rifle cases.

Wow, it's pretty darn nice. Thick padding on the outside as well as the divider.

It has a simple set of carry handles or an optional shoulder strap. I'll just use the handles.

I like its simplicity over some of the other double gun bag options out there. It does not have a bajillion anchor points or 30' of straps on it for rappelling off of Mt Everest.

I have a "drag bag" that was made by Condor Sports (I think) that is 50" long (will hold my 24" Benelli Nova with a +5 Nordic tube)and has a divider, so it will hold two long guns. It has compartments on the outside and MOLLE straps and lash points all over it. It has handles, a shoulder strap, and backpack straps (they will hide away).I paid about a $100 for it at a local Army/Navy store and I have used it for about a year and a half. It still looks good, zippers are all still in tact. I would buy another one.

Hurley

• 2 weeks later...

TacForce has a double rifle case 46"

http://thegunsource.com/store/item.aspx?PID=58704

+1. I had my eye on this for a while and decided to go ahead an get one. Easily holds my 20" AR with A2 stock and scope, plus a Benelli w/ +5 tube and pistol grip. There is also a large, rectangular pouch on the side that is more than big enough for a Dillon pistol case (like those that come with their range bag). It is going to make my life easier from stage to stage, and from home to the range. One bag with guns, the other with ammo and accessories.