• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the club website: http://www.pcsirange.com/

The club is about 3mile east of Circleville, on State Route 22

There is a big radio tower on the property that makes for a good land mark.

Any GPS coordinates for the entrance? I have the address programmed into the gps, but coordinates are always nice!

Am I going to show up and the trees, ground, ROs going to be painted black???? :ph34r::P

If WallyMart doesn't run out of paint soon we could be in TROUBLE!!! :surprise:

Quick, somebody take away Flex's credit cards!! :P:blink:

This is the club website: http://www.pcsirange.com/

The club is about 3mile east of Circleville, on State Route 22

There is a big radio tower on the property that makes for a good land mark.

Any GPS coordinates for the entrance? I have the address programmed into the gps, but coordinates are always nice!

In WGS84 I have used these; N39 37.629 W82 50.946 This spot is in the parking area of the range, not the entrance.

Getting ready to put the keg of Killians on ice for Saturday night. :cheers:

What the hell is everyone else supposed to drink? :cheers:

I won't be hard to spot on Sunday. I'll be the one with the icepack on my head. Just another bag of smashed a$$hole$...

fox34; I'm afraid that I will have to disagree with you on calling this match "Not revo friendly"

I'm a "B" class wheelgunner, and I am signed up for this match (on the Revolver SuperSquad #14)

The two classifiers (CM06-03 and CM99-13) are revolver neutral, with 6 or less rounds required prior to a mandatory reload.

Diablo's three small stages (In a Match, Are these Stages & Why the Heck) are not a real problem for a wheelgun. Why the Heck is ONLY 6 scored rounds...it can't get any more revo friendly then that. :rolleyes:

As for the field courses, they all (at least on paper) offer choices and places to break down the stage into 6 shot sections (or less then 6 shots, if needed) While there may be some places where a static reload is forced, most reloads should be able to be made while moving to the next targets.

Most importantly, for this wheelgunner, at least, I don't have to go prone on my belt full of moon clips!!!

OK, I'm taking bets with 20:1 odds that Steve A. is really shooting Revolver.

And my money is on Bob Vogel to win Production, but won't be a bit surprised if Steve Moneypenny gives him a real fight for it.

I think Kyle will be too busy running the Big-Top to shoot at 100% of his skill level. But I won't be a bit surprised if he burns down a stage here and there. B)

In less than 24 hours I'll be shooting this match!!! :surprise: I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared to death. :sick:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :bow:

scared? nahhh the targets don't shoot back. nervous? a bit. This is my first major match and going in as a PRD - d-class. no pressure. I'm at the bottom with nowhere to go but up. I've practiced; asked questions and sought help from more experienced shooters, and got my gear together. I'm going for a long motorcycle ride tomorrow to relax and then on Sunday I'm going to spend the day shooting with some new friends and friends I haven't met yet.

relax, shoot, have fun. it's just a game.

Be excited.

Good shooting.

Another Kick-ASS Ohio match!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Kyle and the "usual suspects" that help every year and usually every week to run these matches. You guys pulled of a GREAT match again this year. Thanks for all your dedication and volunteer work. Without you these matches would not go on and we'd all be home mowing grass or working. Thanks so much for all your time and effort.

Congratulations to all the division winners!

Someone suggested before the match that the stages seemed bland...but it was still a super challenging match as usual. It was a pure test of all your shooting skills, nothing tricky but a good test of skills. Nice job folks! Keep it simple, we'll still find a way to make it complicated without a ton of movers or hidden targets all over the place.

Good luck to all of those heading to the Nationals.