Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

Here's an old beater I just picked up recently from Ted Yost. The work was done by Ted Yost, CT Brian, & John Harrison. This is the perfect carry gun for me.

You ready to ditch this old beater by now? :devil:

That is a sweet piece. The detail work (look close at slide serrations) is amazing without being too pimp.

Have you carried it by now...seeing post is a year old +...?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an old beater I just picked up recently from Ted Yost. The work was done by Ted Yost, CT Brian, & John Harrison. This is the perfect carry gun for me.

You ready to ditch this old beater by now? :devil:

That is a sweet piece. The detail work (look close at slide serrations) is amazing without being too pimp.

Have you carried it by now...seeing post is a year old +...?

Unfortunately I did sell it. My Dad was stuck at the Mayo Clinic last year and was in and out of a comatose state for quite a while. He was unable to work so I sold the gun to help him out. I want it back but I wouldn't have done it any different.

Unfortunately I did sell it. My Dad was stuck at the Mayo Clinic last year and was in and out of a comatose state for quite a while. He was unable to work so I sold the gun to help him out. I want it back but I wouldn't have done it any different.

Well I'm sorry to hear that about your Dad but you were right...and a good son.

And hey there are plenty of 1911's waiting to be done.

I'm about to say "yes" on a deal for a Dan Wesson 10mm that was worked over by Harrison (the trigger, etc) and Chuck Rogers (the pretty). I'll post it when/if it happens.

Ordering one would be fun - but second hand they are cheapER... :surprise:

Well I'm sorry to hear that about your Dad but you were right...and a good son.

And hey there are plenty of 1911's waiting to be done.

I'm about to say "yes" on a deal for a Dan Wesson 10mm that was worked over by Harrison (the trigger, etc) and Chuck Rogers (the pretty). I'll post it when/if it happens.

Ordering one would be fun - but second hand they are cheapER... :surprise:

I have seen their work in person and it is amazing. You are getting a shooter.

Just got finished lapping this one and putting it together. It's chambered in .40S&W. The frame is hard chromed and the slide is a new proprietary KG Gunkote not yet on the market. I like the 2 tone look.

DSC00494Large.jpg

DSC00495Large.jpg

DSC00496Large.jpg

• 1 month later...

5575_116742723069_645138069_2266015.jpg

SANY0024.jpg

The above gun is my current SS blaster, a Springer loaded in .40. The 2nd gun is going to be my primary gun when it gets back from springfield and will be wearing the rudy grips when it does its a Springer Trophy Match in .40.

steel1212, who did your grips and what kind of grips are they?

There are some sweet SS on here make my stock Kimber II target look bad. I'll get a pic up soon.

Bobby at Freedom Gun works did them. He took a set of VZ G10 Diamond Backs and painted them up very nicely!

• 2 weeks later...