Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wait was about 5 months give or take, the front is missing in the picture and the mag release button. This was a picture that Springfield took right before the gun was finished and shipped. The gun shoots just perfect I have to say it's the best single stack I have ever shot.

:roflol:

Some pics of the best single stack I've ever owned. Or ever seen.

This one has quite a resume. This little heater placed in the top 16 at area 4 one year. Overall. Won limited with it. Placed in the top 10 at several limited nationals with it. Shot the best match of my life with it, the CA state stockgun championship. I also shot this heater at the first single stack classic, and used it at every sub-sequent match I participated in.

This gun has a little bit of a funny story behind it. When I first received it, I was concerned about how damn tight it was. I didn't think it'd work. Even Robbie was concerned. It was hard to LOAD! But it worked flawless, as all of David's guns do. We used to joke though that we never unloaded the thing. Otherwise we could never get it loaded again.

After about 70K rounds it isn't quite as tight as the old days. Still shoots like a rock star though (replaced the barrel once).

Jack

post-942-1229571812_thumb.jpg

Edited by j1b

Some pics of the best single stack I've ever owned. Or ever seen.

This one has quite a resume. This little heater placed in the top 16 at area 4 one year. Overall. Won limited with it. Placed in the top 10 at several limited nationals with it. Shot the best match of my life with it, the CA state stockgun championship. I also shot this heater at the first single stack classic, and used it at every sub-sequent match I participated in.

This gun has a little bit of a funny story behind it. When I first received it, I was concerned about how damn tight it was. I didn't think it'd work. Even Robbie was concerned. It was hard to LOAD! But it worked flawless, as all of David's guns do. We used to joke though that we never unloaded the thing. Otherwise we could never get it loaded again.

After about 70K rounds it isn't quite as tight as the old days. Still shoots like a rock star though (replaced the barrel once).

Jack

Wow

Sweet Blaster Jack

Is that an "old school" front sight? :surprise:

So... I needed a new single stack for this years SS Nationals so I gave the guys at the Springfield Custom Shop a call to see what they could do for me. And look what showed up today, an UNFIT OVERSIZED frame & slide for my new blaster.

Dang, I like knowing the right people B)

post-4907-1229918182_thumb.jpg

Benny Hill customized Les Baer Thunder Ranch that I sold. I miss it :roflol: Just doing a little reminiscing, I guess.

Hey i resemble that remark :cheers:

Paul i thank you again for selling me that pistol. I think it is the nicest one in my safe. I have a few others i need to share along with this one. Maybe i'll get some time during the holidays to snap and upload a few pics.

Benny Hill customized Les Baer Thunder Ranch that I sold. I miss it :roflol: Just doing a little reminiscing, I guess.

Hey i resemble that remark :cheers:

Paul i thank you again for selling me that pistol. I think it is the nicest one in my safe. I have a few others i need to share along with this one. Maybe i'll get some time during the holidays to snap and upload a few pics.

That one definitely deserves a better photo for this thread than I took. Glad you like it, it is one sweet single stack. I can't wait to get my new one back that Matt Cheely is building for me.

So... I needed a new single stack for this years SS Nationals so I gave the guys at the Springfield Custom Shop a call to see what they could do for me. And look what showed up today, an UNFIT OVERSIZED frame & slide for my new blaster.

Dang, I like knowing the right people B)

post-4907-1229918182_thumb.jpg

Oh I really hate you right now! I've asked them for years to be able to get a set like that...not what you know but who :cheers: