Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21st Birthday? :blink:

I have tennis shoes older than that.

It seems to me that it is beneath my dignity to compete against children.

We need a new criteria for the match...must be at least 45 years old to enter. :D

No.... on second thought make it 50. :P:D:P

Tls

I just got back from the range. The match is all set up and ready to go. Looks like its gonna be fun :D

I will be working stage 11 tomorrow and shooting Saturday PM and Sunday AM. If you are at the range tomorrow stop by and say hi :)

I checked out the stages earlier today. Most are very similar if not identical to the diagrams published before the match. If the weather holds we will all have a great time tomorrow. Thanks in advance to Cindy, Bill and the whole crew who put this terrific match together.

I'll be running "Who's There" on Friday, and shooting Saturday and Sunday. Don't forget to stop by. :)

Who's There eh?

I'll say hi on Sunday...not for more than 18 seconds though ;)

Had a chance to look at the stages and watch some great shooting this afternoon before I shoot tomorrow. Looks like a very fun match as always! Check out the video I took of the Army Team today

All the best,

Julie

Day one is completed for squad 12, and once again, Area 6 proves to have the best matches, staff, and CRO/RO's.

There's a party of the 3rd floor of the Hamton Inn tonight :P:D

WOW! Thanks Julie. That last stage in the video helped out tremendously! I was gonna run it that way, and then re-considered.

Now back to the original plan B)

Ok, now I know that I have to have internet access at the match hotels, that would have saved me so many points.

Great match, good weather, had a ball. I'm still curious how Taran shot the "Another Brick in the Wall" stage, his time is downright unbelievable.

H.

Didn't hear everything at the awards as I was trying to pack up the vendor stuff to hit the road, but I can tell you open top 5 was:

1. Max Michel

2. K.C. Eusebio

3. J. L. Hardy

4. Clint Upchurch

5. Chris Patty

Chris Keen was 1st A. Just quickly glanced at the overalls before I left and didn't see where he finished overall. Still Praying was 2nd B I think also.

Edited by cpty1

Didn't hear everything at the awards as I was trying to pack up the vendor stuff to hit the road, but I can tell you open top 5 was:

1. Max Michel

2. K.C. Eusebio

3. J. L. Hardy

4. Clint Upchurch

5. Chris Patty

Chris Keen was 1st A. Just quickly glanced at the overalls before I left and didn't see where he finished overall.

Good shooting, Chris!

(And Joey at #3, too!)

1. Max Michel

2. K.C. Eusebio

3. J. L. Hardy

4. Clint Upchurch

5. Chris Patty

Chris Keen was 1st A. Just quickly glanced at the overalls before I left and didn't see where he finished overall.

Good shooting, Chris!

(And Joey at #3, too!)

+2