Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just updated the site w/ a blurb about the registration process. Nothing major.

The lottery has been drawn. Calls and emails have been initiated. Once contacted, please reply to confirm your interest in attending the 2007 SMM3G event. A listing will not be posted for privacy reasons. Any questions regarding registration - contact Barbara. More information regarding hotels and other match information will be posted and sent to participants as it is available.

-ld

I am wondering if its full also. The switch on the dead line from Jan 15th to Dec 15th I think really caught a bunch of people with there pants down not knowing that it was changed. I know of a couple of locals that didnt know. It was dumb luck that i found out about it on the 13th of Dec. But I got in!!!

this is one of the best 3-gun events i have ever attended, but by drawing a lottery i beleive that it will suffer validity...if the top shooters like Coolie,Butler,Voigt,Burkett,Michulic is not able to attend how will it be called a championship????

Kim,

can't comment on an individual basis, but most of the higher ranked shooters are sponsored and attend matches using sponsor slots. So, a lot of them aren't affected by the lottery.

this is one of the best 3-gun events i have ever attended, but by drawing a lottery i beleive that it will suffer validity...if the top shooters like Coolie,Butler,Voigt,Burkett,Michulic is not able to attend how will it be called a championship????

Have you been listening to Mike - sounds like a direct quote we got from him? And like cactustactical said - many of the "best" shooters are sponsored.

Is it full? No - we do have a very limited number of spaces available on a first come first served basis. Then the waiting list will start. I couldn't tell you exactly how many there are at this moment... I'm in NY visiting for the holidays.

BTW - many people did not enter due to the fact that they did not want to be "bothered" with the lottery system this year. Too bad for them... good for those that took the chance.

Have a Joyous Holiday Season!!

A2Chic :ph34r:

Edited by AZ Stats Chic

BTW - many people did not enter due to the fact that they did not want to be "bothered" with the lottery system this year.

The new system worked perfectly then, turning this from a quickly sold out match into a match with slots to spare.

Schweet.

:lol:

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Question to the match officials on rules.

Rules state that firearms must stay in the same configuration through out the match with reguards to sights, barrels stocks, etc. In open rifle does that also include a bipod or can we remove it for one stage or part of stage and put it on for another?

• 3 weeks later...