Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

06 Open Nats Gossip Thread...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same numbers were up last night.

Saul's site said there were three stages to shoot earlier this morning 10.14.2006.

Our very own Austin Griffith was sitting second Junior in open and I think Joel Park was having a decent match in Production.

Nothing against Max but I hope TC is HOA.

fm

Posted on the other thread, but....

Chris Tilley is HOA and Open winner

Rob Leatham won Production by 50-ish points (IIRC)

Working from memory (so, I may be wrong...)....

Kay Miculek is high Lady Open, and

Julie Goloski is high Lady Production.

Those are finals from the final results... ;)

Looking at the match results on the USPSA website it shows that a total of 367 shooter participated.

If memory serves me, I believe the match was limited to 375 shooters. Is so, does this mean that everyone that got on the waiting list Wednesday morning got to shoot?

If so, especially nice for the faithful few that drove many miles in hopes of joining in on the fun.

Bill

i was robbed!!!

to all shooters, this is a reminder to always and i mean always check your hit factors before you leave the range.

i ran stage 18 in 15.15, however, once i got home it was written down as 115.15.

i was robbed of 97.3067 which relates to about 50 places.

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR HIT FACTORS.

Man, that sucks. The last match I went to the RO mixed up the time of day and shooting time boxes. Luckily I caught it, but mistakes like that can happen easily. I wonder if you weren't a victim of a double tap on the keyboard when scores were entered.

For all you non-believers "I told you so". I have been saying for while to watch out for Chris. Not only just barley missed the Limited National title but the big win for Open. I'm not just prejudice because he is my friend but I know talent when I see it. :)

Congratulations Chris.

I thought if you won the championship, You got a slot????

Ivan

Eric didn't shoot in last year's match, so he did not have an automatic slot.

Kenny

Here are a couple of more photos of the shooter service ladies, compliments of bpowe and DA45acp.

post-3761-1160881620.jpg

post-3761-1160881650.jpg

[best Keanu Reeves Voice] Whoa!

Helloooo ladies :wub:

That settles it. I am moving to Open!

Tony

i was robbed!!!

to all shooters, this is a reminder to always and i mean always check your hit factors before you leave the range.

i ran stage 18 in 15.15, however, once i got home it was written down as 115.15.

i was robbed of 97.3067 which relates to about 50 places.

ALWAYS CHECK YOUR HIT FACTORS.

Thomas,

I don't know what the rule is about when it is "too late" but this would seem to be a correctable error if it was indeed, as suggested, a keyboard hiccup. Might try emailing USPSA. They could pull the original scoresheet and check it against the entered data.

David

I don't know what the rule is about when it is "too late" but this would seem to be a correctable error if it was indeed, as suggested, a keyboard hiccup. Might try emailing USPSA. They could pull the original scoresheet and check it against the entered data

See 9.8.3

There's a one-hour window for getting corrections done, starting when the stage finals are posted. After that, the results are "final", even if there is an error.

B