Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations To Lefty45!

hopalong

Sam,

Once again thanks for the tutoring, it sure does help! You shot a great match, We know that you had the match until stage 10 and almost pulled it out anyway.

What a great squad ,it was a pleasure to shoot with all of you! Congratulation to Rodney for his prodution win!

Phil

i don't know what happened, I had also put some content into this...and I know I did not post it that many times.....so I'll just add it here.

Congrats to Lefty45 on his first Major win!!!!!!!!

It has been about a year since I have seen him shoot and he as improved dramaticly! :)

This just goes to show us that not only do we have to watch out for Tom Mainus(another lefty) we also have to watch out for Phil. <_<

Another Lefty I got to chat with was Wlkthduk, and his pretty daughter Diana, whom was still shooting her Glock...and doing pretty good with it too!!!

I got to see all the other wheelgunners, good to see you and keep up the good work!!!

Airedale, sorry it didn't work out that you could shoot....but good to see you anyway.

Mods......(FLEX) could you please delete the other posts?????

Again,

Congrats to Phil for his first Major, of many more to come.

HOP

Oh, Look who is here!!!!!!

A revolver shooter in Disguse. ;)

Mike, Congrats on the Limited Division win!!!!!!

NOW after you make Master in LTD you can come out of the closet and start shooting a real.....wheel gun. :P

HOP

Thanks Sam. Thanks also for letting my dryfire your S&W Model 25. Awesome wheelgun! If there were a "closet", it would be so full of wheelguns I couldn't get in it the way I have been buying them. I have been shooting my revolvers on days off for fun and relaxation, but will be shooting Limited at the majors this year. Well, back in the closet for now...

Mike

Congratulations Phil!!! That 26 second run you did on stage 5 really blew my mind!!! :wacko: The practice is really paying off for you, and you deserve the kudos for a solid, consistent match. Keep up the good work!!!

Jeff

Hopalong: Diana said thank you for the compliments, but it's a TAURUS, not a G***K But she forgives you. Being such a dedicated wheelgunner, you probably can't tell the bottomfeeders apart (they all look the same, don't you know :D )

Lefty45: Congratulations, Sir!!! And my compliments on representing the 10-percenters so well. I was able to watch Phil on Stage 4, and that was a very nicely done demonstration on left-handed reloads while moving.

Airedale: She Who Must Be Obeyed is somewhat upset with you. I mentioned a certain Model 27 that you were kind enough to allow me to fondle, and She detected the onset of another attack of the dreaded Wheel Gun Fever...not good...Thanks ;)

Finally someone with some hair won a match.....I was getting ready to shave my head.

:lol::lol::lol:

I can remember when Phil used to hang out with us little people. He's been whipping up on me for a year now! Congrats Phil, hope you make A class (SOON :unsure: ) :lol:

Btw, he won revolver at two majors last year - must be habit forming :D

Airedale: She Who Must Be Obeyed is somewhat upset with you. I mentioned a certain Model 27 that you were kind enough to allow me to fondle, and She detected the onset of another attack of the dreaded Wheel Gun Fever...not good...Thanks ;)

Simply tell her that a 27 will only increase in value over time. If you buy one now, you'll actually be saving money!

Congrats to Phil on a superb match win!

Dave

Phil, are you still using electrical tape on your thumb? Whatever you are doing, keep it up.

Good job.

Yea Mike, Stilll using the tape, good to hear from you.

thanks to all for the kinds words, the help from others shooters is huge. That match was the first match of any size that I shot clean. Flying 40 talks sbout the vision or seeing --well I saw the targets very well and was able to make up a miss.

Special thanks to Cliff and Sam for their help with stage breakdown and shooting tips!!

Phil