Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Travis Tomasie On Break.com

DJPoLo

Chet, thanks for reminding me of why I don't like to venture out into the 'net too often. I like it here in Brian's house.

These folks making comments about Travis are shamelessly stealing perfectly good oxygen that could be used by people with

- a life

- a brain

- a clue.

:angry:

Edited by ima45dv8

I noticed just a couple of days ago that Travis' video was in the Google Top 100.

Break.com is just another example of how the anonymity of the Internet allows any vandal with a computer a venue for their infantile thought process. Think of it as middle school without hall monitors.

David C

Those guys may be ignant about guns, but I'll bet most of them can type with one hand.

I noticed XRe waded in and tried to edjeekate the fellas. That tiny little island of reason was quickly washed away by the waves of stupidity.

That tiny little island of reason was quickly washed away by the waves of stupidity.

I don't know what's more stupid... those guys... or me trying to inject some sanity... :lol: Probably the latter.... heh heh....

I don't know what's more stupid... those guys... or me trying to inject some sanity... :lol: Probably the latter.... heh heh....

I tried to do some damage control/education as well. My post got truncated and now I look like an idiot, so I've given up... <_<

-Chet

A note about his technique rather than the comments: It looks like the only way he could be faster is for gravity to do it's job better. The limiting factor seems to be that the magazine being ejected is taking too long to get out of the way. Maybe he could get some kind of spring driven mag ejector.

Edit: Holy cow! I just actually read the comments! What a bunch of dumba$$es! :o

Edited by folsoml

Dave,

One of my primary rules is to never try and influence an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and kick your ass with experience. :D

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has limits...

(Sometimes attributed to Albert E.)

Most of the comments are so horribly mis-spelled and ridiculous, they're funny.

+1, it reads like it was written by a bunch of 13 year olds on acid.

Shootoff: Bob Munden vs. Travis Tomasie???

Maybe Travis could borrow two Army issue clips taped together.

Yeah, w00t!!!!11!!!

:D

Has anybody caught a glimpse of a show on MTV where they get these guys to show up and try to beat really strange personal records? It would be neat to see them try reloads, triple sixes, or Jerry's revolver feats. The general public has no clue of what we do, but I still feel we have to try to educate them as much as possible. I know we won't win them over, but maybe we can slow the flow of dis-information...

Has anybody caught a glimpse of a show on MTV where they get these guys to show up and try to beat really strange personal records? It would be neat to see them try reloads, triple sixes, or Jerry's revolver feats. The general public has no clue of what we do, but I still feel we have to try to educate them as much as possible. I know we won't win them over, but maybe we can slow the flow of dis-information...

Guns shown in a positive light on MTV? :D:D:D:D

No, wait, :D:D , wait, I can't catch my breath!

Seriously, never happen. :(