Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why Is Tgo

I'm finding the less I make myself care about shooting fast and more about doing things correctly, just making the shots and watching the gun do it's thing, the better my scores are. This got me to wondering about TGO.

What is his focus?

Those that know him mght chime in and share.

He has a balance of all the traits needed to perfrom well at this game. On top of that he is a fierce competitor. He has learned how to adjust all those traits to each individual stage to obtain the maximum perfromance. He has done this for so long and so intensely its all second nature to him now.

The traits I am referring to are.

Good Eyesight.

Coordination.

Speed.

Smart-Quick thinking.

Desire to win, refusing to loose.

Knowledge of the game.

Knowledge of the equipment.

I may have missed some. But whatever it is he has it. Now that he is older I dont think he can run with the young uns in open. Open makes the shooting easy but requires more speed. This doesnt play in Robbies favor. With iron sights he is so much better shooting he can overcome the speed factor but as he gets older the young ones are creeping up on him. I dont think anybody will dominate the sport for as long as he has again.

He has a balance of all the traits needed to perfrom well at this game. On top of that he is a fierce competitor. He has learned how to adjust all those traits to each individual stage to obtain the maximum perfromance. He has done this for so long and so intensely its all second nature to him now.

The traits I am referring to are.

Good Eyesight.

Coordination.

Speed.

Smart-Quick thinking.

Desire to win, refusing to loose.

Knowledge of the game.

Knowledge of the equipment.

I may have missed some. But whatever it is he has it. Now that he is older I dont think he can run with the young uns in open. Open makes the shooting easy but requires more speed. This doesnt play in Robbies favor. With iron sights he is so much better shooting he can overcome the speed factor but as he gets older the young ones are creeping up on him. I dont think anybody will dominate the sport for as long as he has again.

I am not the best one to answer this but I took a class from Bruce Gray once and the subject of TGO came up. He made a comment which was particularly funny.

"Rob just never knew that shooting was hard" :lol: (or something like that) :unsure:

Ira

He's TGO because he has been at the top of our sport for so many years, and is a great guy to be around. It would be VERY easy for a person who has DOMINATED a sport inthe way he has to get a big head. I have seen him go way out of his way to be nice to people, and encourage new shooters.

• 2 months later...