Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alright Grrl...

Tell us about yours....what and when and especially where.... :D

You are going to be SO disappointed TL - It's on my shoulder! I wanted the whole world to be able to see it :)

And guess what it is?!?!?

An orange tabby cat, of course! :wub:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys I shoot with "had" to get a tatoo with the rest of his buddies upon university graduation. He was completly out of ideas end ended up with a tatoo of Stewie (from Family Guy) pointing a 1911. Good stuff.

My grandmother got her first one at age 20, second at 31, and 3rd at 57. They all looked cool until she died at age 74.

Get what you want, but make it matter to you. Then be proud to show your kids/grandkids and you will be the coolest grandpa ever. Also, go with them and get another when they get their first.

Get what you want, but make it matter to you.

This is the advice I give people... effectively, it's going to be with you forever, so make it something you won't mind having when you're 80.

Rich - I even go so far as to use 50 SPF on mine on really sunny days - and they're generally hidden under my shirt... Have ideas for the right arm and one lower leg, but no cash to pursue it right now... someday :) My avatar is part of one of mine, BTW.... ;)

Ink is cool. I have a tatt on my butt. I have the letter "M" on each cheek. When I bend over it says "MOM" , if I stand on my head it says "WOW". Now that I am older, my ass is sagging and the hair has grown back, it looks like a pair of snakes crawling towards their den through the grass. Wanna see a pic?

Edited by Ron Ankeny

Well at least that was easier than facing you in a man vs man shootoff... :D:P

Just a tip, never back yourself into a corner where there is NO wiggle room....some idiot like me will always be there to call that bluff... ;)

BTW Grrl...how about posting a pic of your tat...don't care where it is really, just curious....

Edited by tightloop

B)

Ink is cool. I have a tatt on my butt. I have the letter "M" on each cheek. When I bend over it says "MOM" , if I stand on my head it says "WOW". Now that I am older, my ass is sagging and the hair has grown back, it looks like a pair of snakes crawling towards their den through the grass. Wanna see a pic?

That! Funny :D ROTFL

So? you used to shave your butt?

A Tatto? =

I think a Scar is cooler than a Tatto just go to the wrong place, at the wrong time, and say the wrong thing. And you may end up with a Cool Scar , and your new friend will end up with what ever you can give them for it.

and youend up with a Cool story to go along with it.

Wana see a pic? ...but I don't have any pic. of the ones I gave out.

B) scar face

Rich,

I heard that Kim is in Vegas now. Somehow, that fits <_<

Later,

Chuck

Chuck,

As long as Kim comes back home sometimes to shoot, we won't get too upset. :) He's a nice guy.

The rest of you guys,

What's going on with this forum? I wake up today and see a thread titled "Hot Man on Man Action!" and a tattoo thread that went south in a hurry. Wow! Mornings are different.

:D

L

Always thought they were cool until I started working with felons. 95% have a tat an ear ring and smoke. We call it the convict starter kit. As I process them in I have to look at and record each one. It has killed my interest in them. I have to say a lot of women seem to love these guys. Not women you would usually introduce to mom .