Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only ONE GLOCK

baron45

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this was brought back from the dead, I am gonna vote for the Glock 17 Mags.

Not a gun I know, but I can use them in a 34,17, 18 (lol), 19, and 26. So instead of one gun, I choose one mag style! Keeps things interesting.

Oh, and who can own just one? They are like potato chips, you can't have just one.

Edited by JKtruck150

I have started typing a reply to this about 3 times so far and I keep deleting my response. It's just too hard as an open ended question as written by the OP (back in '02). I will qualify my answer and say that for competition, The G35 is the most versatile. You can run it Major or Minor, Production, Limited, L10, Open, Steel Challenge, 3-Gun, SSP, ESP. It's good at most everything. I suppose the G22 can do all of those things too, but I prefer the 35.

Edited by splashdown

This situation is very familiar, and in my case it is a 17.

CCW, military and police duty, competition - it's good to go for all these apps. And in a Roni carbine conversion kit looks rather nasty!

Ok...I'll go with what I have:

ONE glock 27 for carry

ONE glock 23 for carry

ONE glock 22 for practice (same setup as my PD issue sidearm)

ONE glock 35 for USPSA

next purchase...ONE glock 21 to round out my .45acp stable.

see....only ONE glock of each .40 S&W available! :-)

Z-

Tell me about it!

I was trawling the Glock forum, as I'm looking for a .40 Glock for everyday-carry (I have only one gun these days: a Gen4 G35), when I came upon this thread. I just dropped a thank-you to everyone who had posted their thoughts, and I guess my post inadvertently bump-resurrected the thread.

Now, after having read everyone's posts, I'm tempted to get TWO Glocks for CCW purposes: a G23 (supposed to be easier to carry than a G22) and a G27 (for ankle holster purposes).

Nine year old Zombie thread comes back to life.

Tell me about it!

I was trawling the Glock forum, as I'm looking for a .40 Glock for everyday-carry (I have only one gun these days: a Gen4 G35), when I came upon this thread. I just dropped a thank-you to everyone who had posted their thoughts, and I guess my post inadvertently bump-resurrected the thread.

Now, after having read everyone's posts, I'm tempted to get TWO Glocks for CCW purposes: a G23 (supposed to be easier to carry than a G22) and a G27 (for ankle holster purposes).

Nine year old Zombie thread comes back to life.

Good call! I carry my G27 in a DeSantis Apache ankle rig and my G23 in either my Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage or a Minotaur from Comp-Tac. Can also carry the G27 in the Minotaur too!

I have read all the the posts and if I had only one Glock it would be a G22, not too big for carry, not too small for compitition. Fits in all Divisions in USPSA and SSP in IDPA. You can shoot major or minor power factors, all around it's a good choice. :cheers: