Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only ONE GLOCK

baron45

G17RTF2. Shot it today, and then shot my CZTS. Yes, I am faster with the TS, but the G17 is just a fun gun to shoot. It is sooooo light! It really is my favorite the more I shoot other guns. I can't believe it, but it is true.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one to own would be the 34 it's good for uspsa production and idpa not very ideal for ccw although I have carried mine and I'm a medium sized person still easy to conceal with the right holster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I was to only own one pistol for carry, competition and everything. It would have to be a glock 22 gen 3. You can run downloaded rounds to play competitively in production while at the range. Then swap the RSA out to the standard or say 20 lb for +p defense ammo. I go about it by having a glock 17, 26, 34 and 35 lol.

can't have just one Glock , for me G22 gen3 - G24 - G35 gen4 - and early glock 17 gen1

they are too cheap to just have one , easily one if not the best gun in the world being incredibly simple and versatile , aftermarket support and availability is #1

For me, it's the 9mm family. I have .45's in 1911 platforms, and I'll carry my Colt Series 80 as my CCW from time to time.

My 17 and 19 are the Glocks I currently own, if it had to be one, I'd choose the 19. I've used it in USPSA, IDPA, and as my primary CCW.

The G20SF (or GEN 4 G20 when it's finally released) would be my choice. The frame size is perfect for my hands, I love 10mm, it's no problem for me to conceal, and I can shoot 10mm, 40, 9x25 Dillon & 357sig through it. It can be a carry gun, nightstand gun, woods defense gun, range gun & competition gun. It doesn't get any better than that for me.