Who will be top 3 in Prod and PCC?

rowdyb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only person I know that shoots PCC is Max so we'll go Max on that.

I think Nils is going to trifecta. Then probably JJ, then Jacob.  Stoeger is my dark horse😂😂

I glanced down the list to see who all was shooting production Nationals and noticed a surprising lack of GM's. I didn't count but I don't even think there were 10. I find that interesting

1 hour ago, RJH said:

The only person I know that shoots PCC is Max so we'll go Max on that.

I think Nils is going to trifecta. Then probably JJ, then Jacob.  Stoeger is my dark horse😂😂

I glanced down the list to see who all was shooting production Nationals and noticed a surprising lack of GM's. I didn't count but I don't even think there were 10. I find that interesting

Hey now, there are almost 2/3 as many folks contesting Production as shot SS at classic nationals! It’s a thriving division! The championship of the future!

14 minutes ago, llamasabound said:

Hey now, there are almost 2/3 as many folks contesting Production as shot SS at classic nationals! It’s a thriving division! The championship of the future!

To be fair, SS has always been more interesting than production 

5 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

Man, whoever would have guessed Mason for Prod is looking pretty good right now.

I didn't even realize he was shooting I must have missed his name. I'm assuming it's too late for me to amend my pics but if it's not I would go  Nils, Mason, JJ

6 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

Man, whoever would have guessed Mason for Prod is looking pretty good right now.

can't say i'm ever surprised to see mason do well. Looks like he is trading stage wins with nils.

Looks like nils had an unusually slow time on one stage, and a mike on another. I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Edited by motosapiens

On 10/20/2022 at 11:40 PM, RJH said:

To be fair, SS has always been more interesting than production 

I think the 8 round major 10 round minor played into that but I’m not even sure if there are anyone shooting major anymore p

18 hours ago, motosapiens said:

can't say i'm ever surprised to see mason do well. Looks like he is trading stage wins with nils.

Looks like nils had an unusually slow time on one stage, and a mike on another. I wouldn't count him out just yet.

After day 1 Nils is 40 points behind, closely followed by Sal and JJ. Mason shot the same stages.

At the last match Nils managed to catch up 40+ points he lost on day 1. So, we'll see how the day 2 goes for everyone...

image.thumb.png.4ca5c9344ed0a75fc83cfa416c3f2c81.png