Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who will be top 3 in Prod and PCC?


rowdyb
 Share

Recommended Posts

So Nils holds 4 of the 8 division titles at the moment. I'll just give him Lim 10 since it's the same as Prod or Limited. Open is easier CO with a dot so he could win that. He has rifle skills but don't think he could beat Leograndis. Unsure on Revo, but...... Nils is the man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Slalom45 said:

 Nils is the man.

+1.  the only titles he didn’t win were the other ones being contested in the same matches where he did win. pretty impressive.

 

 he’s also a courteous and upbeat and helpful professional who out-resets everyone except possibly Hoppy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Slalom45 said:

He has rifle skills but don't think he could beat Leograndis.

 

I think he could beat Max or would be a close second.  He did win 2022 2 Gun Nationals, using a PCC and iron sights beating Zack Smith who was using a dot on his pistol by 8%.  I think Nils could hold his own in PCC Nationals against Max.  It would be fun to see it one day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Boomstick303 said:

 

I think he could beat Max or would be a close second.  He did win 2022 2 Gun Nationals, using a PCC and iron sights beating Zack Smith who was using a dot on his pistol by 8%.  I think Nils could hold his own in PCC Nationals against Max.  It would be fun to see it one day.

 

ive never seen nils shoot a rifle, but i also never heard of zack smith (no disrespect intended to mr smith), so i don’t know if hes an elite shooter or not.  otoh, i have ROd max at nationals and area matches and each time he has executed on a completely different level than everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure Nils could beat Max, but if he focused on PCC,I wouldn't be completely surprised. Nils has won 3 gun nats a time or 2. Not a direct comparison to PCC, but does show Nils ability to perform at the highest levels with whatever he is shooting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2022 at 2:05 PM, Slalom45 said:

So Nils holds 4 of the 8 division titles at the moment. I'll just give him Lim 10 since it's the same as Prod or Limited. Open is easier CO with a dot so he could win that. He has rifle skills but don't think he could beat Leograndis. Unsure on Revo, but...... Nils is the man.

As far as Revo, Nils shot 92% at the Nationals in PASA Park as a Junior in 2006. I can't remember for sure but I think he was 2nd overall to Miculek at Revolver Nationals that year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/23/2022 at 12:03 PM, euxx said:

PS: no one guessed anywhere close to the PCC standing. Who would have thought of that 2nd place...

 

My Elo ratings had her in a pack of four behind Max L.—another one of those instances where I thought, "Huh, the math must be wrong," only for later events to prove me wrong. (Nick Reynolds going into Area 8 was another.)

Edited by Fishbreath
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Fishbreath said:

 

My Elo ratings had her in a pack of four behind Max L.—another one of those instances where I thought, "Huh, the math must me wrong," only for later events to prove me wrong. (Nick Reynolds going into Area 8 was another.)

Yep, would be nice to be ranked against each others match performance than our classifier performance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fishbreath said:

My Elo ratings had her in a pack of four behind Max L.—another one of those instances where I thought, "Huh, the math must be wrong," only for later events to prove me wrong. (Nick Reynolds going into Area 8 was another.)

 

The thing has too many knobs and switches that it feels like you could get pretty much any predictions you could think of... :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, euxx said:

The thing has too many knobs and switches that it feels like you could get pretty much any predictions you could think of... :)

 

Ha, you're not altogether wrong.

 

One of my winter tasks is some systematic tuning of the parameters, to find the ones that predict/converge the best, at which point I can more confidently hide the knobs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...