rowdyb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, BritinUSA said:

I’m curious as to what it actually failed on, lots of mods are now allowed in that division. 

last year I heard about some fat berretta safeties that didn’t let the box lid close.

bummer. whatever it was seems like something a professional should doubl-check.

2 points between Nils and Jacob before last stage of the match. It seems like Jacob is shooting last on that stage.

PS: no one guessed anywhere close to the PCC standing. Who would have thought of that 2nd place...

image.thumb.png.aade7ca1f6981ebfd8724a387ded4730.png

Edited by euxx

Before last stage of the match (Stage 8), it was only 2 points for Jacob's match win. That didn't happen. Congrats to the winners!

PS: JJ would be 3rd place with the current standings
PPS: an extra shot on Stage 19 probably cost Tod Jarrett a 3rd place in PCC. Though still a Senior title for him.

image.thumb.png.7cf94476a6d2acfe8702d8e5dabe774e.png

25 minutes ago, RJH said:

Anyone know what happened to Mason's lead? Bad stage, gun issue, something else? Or was it just a lot of small things?

His finish on stage 2 and 3 was bad. I don't know why

1 minute ago, rowdyb said:

His finish on stage 2 and 3 was bad. I don't know why

Thanks. After you pointed that out I figured out the chart a little better. I had missed that before 👍🏻

Just now, rowdyb said:

Did Lena ever finish that high in pcc nats overall?

I think this is the most impressive finish of the weekend. I’m not sure which Williams girl that is but it proved she can sling it with the best of them.  

19 minutes ago, Nathanb said:

I think this is the most impressive finish of the weekend. I’m not sure which Williams girl that is but it proved she can sling it with the best of them.  

That is pretty interesting. Also think people forget just how good TJ was/is and how versatile he is. I think he's probably top five all time

that is a bummer for JJ, but as I mentioned earlier I know there were some issues last year with berrettas is not fitting the box. I talked to a guy last year who borrowed one for the match from Beretta that didn’t fit.

If it were me I would be shaving off those safeties so it wouldn’t even be close because I don’t like to stay up at night worrying about stuff like that.

Edited by motosapiens

5 minutes ago, motosapiens said:

that is a bummer for JJ, but as I mentioned earlier I know there were some issues last year with berrettas is not fitting the box. I talked to a guy last year who borrowed one for the match from Beretta that didn’t fit.

If it were me I would be shaving off those safeties so it wouldn’t even be close because I don’t like to stay up at night worrying about stuff like that.

He could just talk dnroi into shooting a Beretta at production Nationals next year. Then if Troy got bumped to open there would be a rule change shortly after🤣🤣🤣