Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Info on New Eotech EFLX Mini Reflex Sight?

Mag56

I saw the video release - looks to me to be a new optic with absolutely nothing new or innovative about it.  Seems to be like many others on the market.  Doesn't have the circle, something I liked.  I would assume durability would be really good so that could be a thing.  Seems unimpressive.  I didn't catch a price, probably pretty pricey.  

They are going after a .mil contract with these.  DPP pattern is what the M17 and M18 are cut for, and this makes it easy to be competitive in that market where the DPP doesnt seem to really be preferred by end users.  Not really innovative, but they are making moves in other areas such as night vision equipment now as well.  

14 hours ago, philmadxx said:

I saw the video release - looks to me to be a new optic with absolutely nothing new or innovative about it.  Seems to be like many others on the market.  Doesn't have the circle, something I liked.  I would assume durability would be really good so that could be a thing.  Seems unimpressive.  I didn't catch a price, probably pretty pricey.  

MSRP was $390ish.

Thanks SteelCityShooter! I forgot to check their website, glad you reminded me. I have purchased many times from those guys, they are great ... always on time and outstanding customer service. I Just checked their website and they offer a coupon code!  

I’m interested to see how big the actual window is. It looks fairly wide in the videos from shot show but I haven’t seen anything with actual measurements. If it has a DPP size window and survives the inevitable Sage Dynamics test I will probably swap over to the eotechs over the RMRs. 

I did found some extra information in Heart of Texas Armory ... link: https://heartoftexasarmory.com/eotech-eflx-mini-reflex-sight-6-moa-dot-black/

SPECS:

• Night Vision Compatible:  Yes (1 setting)
  • L X W X H:  1.9" x 1.2" x 1" (47 x 30.5 x 25.4 mm)
  • Weight:  1.4oz (35g)
  • Water Resistant:  33ft. (10 m) depth
  • Mount / Footprint:   Leupold® Delta Point Pro™
  • Windage & Elevation Adjustment:  1 MOA per click
  • Brightness:  7 daytime settings, 1 ultra-bright setting, 1 additional setting for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
  • Power Source:  1 x CR2032 battery
  • Battery Life:   Approx 25,000 hours (3MOA dot) at brightness level 5,  Approx 20,000 hours (6MOA dot) at brightness level 5
  • Country of Origin:  Assembled in USA

Also, I noticed that they will be offering a discount code! I am wondering the discount value that they will be giving .... 

• 8 months later...