Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Regular Unleaded $1.98!

smokshwn

Went down to $2.39 here today at some stations (I, of course, filled yesterday). Most stations are still $2.41 or higher. Diesel finally got below $3 earlier this week.

Being as how this is a college town and T-day break starts Friday I fully expect gas to pop back up over $2.50 to nail the students on their way out of town.

It is $1.92 in Eufaula and probably a nickle less in Checota, (12 miles north) and it needs to keep on dropping so I can make a few matches. Over 100 miles one way to any match I go to. Later rdd

State taxes aren't it. Pullman WA prices are running about 3 cents a gallon lower than Moscow ID prices and ID taxes are wayyyyy lower than WA taxes.

More likely county/local taxes and/or money grubbing oil company folks.

$2.31 here today.

I watch for lower gas prices here in Mobile, AL as well. Prices are running from $2.14 to 2.39 depending on where you look.

It tickles me to watch people line up for thirty minutes or more to buy $2.14 gas when across the street they can get it for 2.17 with no wait. They spend 30 minutes to save $.30 on a std sized tank. :lol:

FWIW

dj

It tickles me to watch people line up for thirty minutes or more to buy $2.14 gas when across the street they can get it for 2.17 with no wait. They spend 30 minutes to save $.30 on a std sized tank. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's funny...

(Or to save about a buck on the really big tanks...)