Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Dog 77rd drum Glock magazine coming

I'm still waiting for XProducts to release their Glock drum mag. They have been teasing it since Shot Show 2019, and have been pushing back their release date a month every month since. They are saying they are shooting for a early 2020 release now. I feel like XProducts may be the best option once it hits the market, they have a good track record of quality products. 

I'm still waiting for XProducts to release their Glock drum mag. They have been teasing it since Shot Show 2019, and have been pushing back their release date a month every month since. They are saying they are shooting for a early 2020 release now. I feel like XProducts may be the best option once it hits the market, they have a good track record of quality products. 

Interesting...since I am looking for glock pattern drums for my AR-9 and AR-45.
2 minutes ago, lonestardiver said:

Interesting...since I am looking for glock pattern drums for my AR-9 and AR-45.

https://xproducts.com/product/glockdrum/

The part that says "Due to a delay in manufacturing, this product will not be available to ship until early 2020..." has been updated several times over the last year. At first it said like "March 2019", then "early summer 2019", then "late summer 2019" etc. Hopefully they get it out in early 2020. They have videos of it on their Instagram, so they have it working, they must just be having issues with the mass manufacturing of it.