Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No more Tactical Sports

muncie21

3 hours ago, muncie21 said:

Looking through the 2019 catalog for CZ-USA I noticed that the Tactical Sport is no longer included.  The TS Orange and Czechmate are included..

stay with yours 2015-2017 models they are the best.better than 2019 models.😀

2 minutes ago, adamge said:

Why sell the $1300 model when you can stick a few extra in-house parts on it and charge $2000?

My guess is the demand for the standard TS flatlined and they can't keep the TSO in stock. 

7 hours ago, adamge said:

Why sell the $1300 model when you can stick a few extra in-house parts on it and charge $2000?

The frame of the TS is different than the TSO.  I'm not just talking about the checkering, the dust cover is completely different.

Edited by muncie21

I'd hang onto it.  I still think they were a better deal than the TSO  I've had mine 4 or 5 years.  I installed a FO front sight, fully Cajunized it, did a grip reduction, lightened the slide, lowered the fixed rear sight to match the new FO front and rounded the corners so I could use it as a slide racker.  The I had it Cerakoted.  It blows the doors off a TSO for not much more money.  I shouldn't say that, because aandabooks might try to talk me out of it.

5 hours ago, zzt said:

I'd hang onto it.  I still think they were a better deal than the TSO  I've had mine 4 or 5 years.  I installed a FO front sight, fully Cajunized it, did a grip reduction, lightened the slide, lowered the fixed rear sight to match the new FO front and rounded the corners so I could use it as a slide racker.  The I had it Cerakoted.  It blows the doors off a TSO for not much more money.  I shouldn't say that, because aandabooks might try to talk me out of it.

Did you make GM after all of that?

14 hours ago, rowdyb said:

The mold for casting the TS frame is worn beyond spec. Thus no more regular TS.

How many shots went from that mold? I

don’t think mold could wear out that fast. Usually it is about 100K shots minimum. Did they make that many TS?

7 hours ago, Palmaris said:

Rifle Gear has a lot of TS in stock, with price tag $1129. But interesting thing is-look at dust cover and you will find that looks like TSO, not TS. 

yes . some genius in cz tried to improve regular ts (tso dust cover and tso sight ) , but after they made this new models they "discovered"  that its  almost same model as tso only without thumb rest and frame cut for it. i think that they made better model than tso.😀at 1k price. with few minor changes. and lower price.😉

ת××× × ×§×©×ר×

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªcz tsâ¬â

Edited by yigal

On 4/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, yigal said:

yes . some genius in cz tried to improve regular ts (tso dust cover and tso sight ) , but after they made this new models they "discovered"  that its  almost same model as tso only without thumb rest and frame cut for it. i think that they made better model than tso.😀at 1k price. with few minor changes. and lower price.😉

ת××× × ×§×©×ר×

Will this new version be coming to the USA soon?

On 4/8/2019 at 9:33 PM, yigal said:

ת××× × ×§×©×ר×

If I recall that came in at about same cost as TSO.