Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well ive done what i can to get ready at my end. I have been removed from inactive status to active Army. In the moring ill be traveling to Ft Jackson SC for inprocessing. Then on to Ft Bliss TX in a few weeks to begin my training. If time and technololgy permit, Ill try to keep everyone posted on what is going on.

I have been activated for up to 545 days(18 months) so i shall return in May 2007.

Thanks to everyone from BE.com for your support of our troops.

SPC Groff, Justin

F Btry 109th FA

LSA Anaconda

APO AE 09391

Edited by stingerjg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take care of yourself and stay safe. Drop a line if you need anything for sure - and be sure to post your military address once you hit the desert. A care package, some mail, a phone card now and again might be a welcome thing.

God Bless!!

Hey bro,

Have fun while you're there. Watch your six and your buddies. I know it's a given. 18 months will fly by. Make sure you post your mailing address for us and we will write/send packages of Front Sight, et. al.

See you there in about a year when the holiday in Korea is over.

God Bless,

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Well ive done what i can to get ready at my end. I have been removed from inactive status to active Army. In the moring ill be traveling to Ft Jackson SC for inprocessing. Then on to Ft Bliss TX in a few weeks to begin my training. If time and technololgy permit, Ill try to keep everyone posted on what is going on.

I have been activated for up to 545 days(18 months) so i shall return in May 2007.

Thanks to everyone from BE.com for your support of our troops.

Good luck.