Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS .40CAL SOURCES

fire4effect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Little bit of necro-bump, but this is late-breaking relevant information: I don't know about the OG Tactical Sports, but I had a bunch in-stock notification requests from a few different vendors for the TS Orange in .40. I started getting the in-stock emails last night, so I'm guessing that a shipment just came in.

Most of those places were already sold out again by the time I woke up this morning, so if you manage to find one, I wouldn't hesitate. Good luck.

So, complete noob here to the TSO.  Reading another thread, there appears to be “old frame” and “new frame” TSOs.  Are all these popping up the “new frame”?  What are the big differences?  Any advantage one way or the other?

Looking at a TSO for limited next season.

The primary differences are that the TSO has real checkering whereas the older versions had cast checkering which isn't very grippy.  Also, the trigger guard is reshaped and the sights are better out of the box.  Also, you get a magwell and aluminum grips where the original TS comes with no magwell and wood grips.