Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I was thinking... When I originally set up the forum I just typed in "Brian's Shooting Forums" as the title. That's boring. So, post your ideas for a new title. (For now you may have noticed we're "Maku Mozo!

:)

Maku mozo or leave it as it is.

Brian, if you change it to  Mm would you teach us the secret handshake?

Do I have to turn my BE ring ccw 3x's ccw with my non-dominant eye 1/2 closed?

hehe..

(Edited by bird at 6:14 pm on Oct. 23, 2002)

Since you do have http://www.brianenos.com already and all you did was change the title of the forum (internally) to "Maku Mozo!" there really shouldn't be any confusion for those who seek the site.  They may even look up "Maku Mozo!" and find some things they never knew they were looking for.

BTW Brian, good luck with the move.  I know how trying that can be.

-jhgtyre

There seems to be a common vein to stick with the old and comfortable.  I agree it's boring,  and like 'jhgtyre' said " They may even look up "Maku Mozo!" and find some things they never knew they were looking for." I had no idea until I got the shirt.

With that same idea maybe the forum title should change every so often.  Is there any doubt that benos could pick a few that would make us all scramble for google search screen!!!  Or worse crack open some obscure old book,,,ECK!!!

"Benosville"

lol! Now that's (something like) what I'm looking for!

I'm thinking if someone's looking for my site/forums by searching the web, if they even get close they'll at least find my site, and then from there the forums are a snap. And like jhgtyre said, since the name Maku mozo! is internal, it shouldn't affect traffic.

Right now it seems fairly even between the old boring name and the new, so we'll just leave it for a while. Comon guys and girls, get creative. Maybe the book winner for November should be the "title master." Or wait, that could be me...

;)