Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which is your favorite CZ and why?

Gcarr

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/8/2018 at 9:19 AM, Harlow said:

Any love for the Kadet 2? It's such an awesome and reliable 22lr trainer. I just wish my 13lb hammer spring would set all of the rounds off so I wouldn't have to switch springs so often. 

I still like my sp01 shadow even after shooting it next to a shadow 2. I just can't get used to the serrations they used on the shadow 2. 

Lots of love for the Kadet 2 here. I shoot .22LR with it on my SP-01 lower 95% of the time and shoot 9mm only when I must. The Kadet is absolutely reliable. What CZ needs to do is make magazines that hold more than 10 rounds for it!

On 12/24/2018 at 10:58 AM, TonytheTiger said:

ZK-420ZK420.jpg.f34ad5064bbcb55c7a1684e045a24ec6.jpg

I was not thinking of long guns with respect to

this thread, appreciate the reminder Tony. Since you brought them into the picture, I’ll join you by sharing that my CZ453 has an incredibly light, crisp and effective trigger. I’d put it up against nearly any match trigger on any size and style rifle. It’s as good as aftermarket triggers that are insanely expensive. 

Ts orange with blue grips and no thumb rest. I read some where that only 150 were imported to the U.S.  It shoots itself and hits in the same spot everytime when the sights are on target correctly and I don't get excited and start to rush. My shadow 2 is awesome, I've done a lot of upgrades to it but the TSBlue is far superior in feel, accuracy balance etc. I like 1911's but this thing smokes any one that I have tried

I am really loving my new Shadow Tac2 from cz custom. I picked up a bunch of springs to "tune" it. The darn thing is so nice out the box that they are getting returned. I do have some LOK palm swells inbound and I put a FO front sight on it. That is it.

In Single Action mode the trigger is easily as good or better than any of my fully tuned/custom guns that I own. Eventually this will become a CO gun but I am so happy with how shoots with irons that I may run it this season as a production rig for steel challenge. bf615b9f0ff2aa46327f93de15bb5dfd.jpg1e6ca1a0262c40517480e3c10e21acff.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Right now my favorite is the limited 99021 run they did. With a 75 compact slide on a compact SP01 frame. I have it all cajunized with lok bogie grips. Carries well and shoots better. I'm sure it will be my favorite until I get the next one.