Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger for Palmetto PCC

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/AR-15M4-3-lb-Drop-In-Ultra-Match-Skeletonized-Performance-Trigger-System--Crimson-Red-_p_5180.html

crisp 3lbs, short reset, amazing value and they come in flat or curved. I have 3 of these and a 24c. I like the 24c the most simply because of the adjustable finger pad, but aside from that these triggers from delta are pretty much the best bang for the buck for lesser priced drop ins.

Well I went cheap on my budget PSA rifle. Bought PSA enhanced polished trigger and JP enhanced spring kit (red/yellow). I have to say I really like it so far for $46. It's very similar to my ALG ACT with JP springs that is in my 3gun rifle, just about half the cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the Hyperfire Eclips and the JP Armageddon, JP is my favorite and a better value imo when you get the saftey as well. Best saftey I have found so far.

Yes, the JP requires proper instalation and adjustment, but once it is dialed in it is phenomenal! Shortest pull and reset I have felt.

https://www.jprifles.com/1.4.8.4_roller.php

Many do love the Hyperfire, and it is a great trigger as well. Find somwone with a JP GMR and shoot it, then someone with a 24c and decide what you like best.

The POF AR15/AR10 3.5lb straight Trigger w/ KNS Anti Rotation Pins from Joebobs is PCC friendly and a nice trigger at a nice price. Have them in a couple of PCCs and no regrets.

I moved mine to my 15-22 after getting the 24c. I was so much faster with the 24c and never looked back since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replaced the PSA OEM POS trigger (3 acronyms in a row!  Do I win a prize?) with a Hiperfire 24C.  I am very happy with it.

FWIW, the 24C worked flawlessly for over 10K rounds.  Then all of a sudden it wouldn't reset consistently.  I flushed the trigger assembly compartment several times with non-chlorinated brake cleaner but the problem persisted.  I decided to take it apart and clean it in m ultrasonic cleaner.  Lo and behold, when I pulled out the trigger parts, three small pieces of shell casing dropped out as well.  The largest was maybe 1/8-inch in diameter.  Apparently, these were jamming up the works somehow and causing all the problems.  I cleaned everything (it wasn't very dirty) and reinstalled the trigger.  It has worked 100% for more than another 1K rounds.  Lesson learned:  If you're having a problem with your trigger make sure that there isn't any foreign material causing the issue.

On 9/21/2017 at 11:28 PM, nickbfishn said:

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/AR-15M4-3-lb-Drop-In-Ultra-Match-Skeletonized-Performance-Trigger-System--Crimson-Red-_p_5180.html

crisp 3lbs, short reset, amazing value and they come in flat or curved. I have 3 of these and a 24c. I like the 24c the most simply because of the adjustable finger pad, but aside from that these triggers from delta are pretty much the best bang for the buck for lesser priced drop ins.

Does this trigger hold up in a 9mm carbine?

Hello: I have great success with the Hiperfire 24C and 24-3gun in AR9mm PCC's. Not sure on total round count but it is a lot. I also have a polished mil-spec one with JP yellow springs that is holding up well also. Not as light as the Hiperfire's but only cost a little time and $12. Thanks, Eric

put in a Hyperfire  3.5 and it seems to be running great.  I am having some issues if i load the Glock magazines to 32 rounds , it slams the first 3 rounds into the side by the barrel, after  that it runs good , does it with all the 32 round glocks ,but not with the cheap see thru plastic  or the 16 round glocks  .             Ideas   ?

2 hours ago, Wrinkles said:

put in a Hyperfire  3.5 and it seems to be running great.  I am having some issues if i load the Glock magazines to 32 rounds , it slams the first 3 rounds into the side by the barrel, after  that it runs good , does it with all the 32 round glocks ,but not with the cheap see thru plastic  or the 16 round glocks  .             Ideas   ?

What bullet and what profile are you using. My psa doesn’t care for truncated, coated bullets with high cap mags.

59 minutes ago, Wrinkles said:

I have tried 115 Berrys , 124 Berrys , 147 berrys  with OAL from 1.10 too 1.160.

It will not feed any hollow points .

I looked to see if you indicated you had the throat reamed on your barrel but did not find it.  If it is a stock PSA version 1 barrel, all of those loads are way too long.  If its version 2 and they fit, congrats. You did good.

Edited by Flatland Shooter