Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Calif. Gun Club Acts Like It Has a Pair

ErikW

It's largely symbolic, but at least somebody is trying something different: Folsom Shooting Club bans on-duty CA DOJ employees

Sacramento Bee article

Million Morons press release

A Google search revealed hits on GlockTalk, SigForum, and any number of discussion forums. So if you want a discussion, take it there because this post is treading on thin ice as it is. I just admire the more confrontational approach of the club.

Guest Larry Cazes

Thanks for the post Eric. Now only if the majority of gun owners in this state acted the same way we might be able to do something about these! Why is it so difficult to get our own to get off their ASS and contact their elected officials? :angry:

It's largely symbolic, but at least somebody is trying something different: Folsom Shooting Club bans on-duty CA DOJ employees

Sacramento Bee article

Million Morons press release

A Google search revealed hits on GlockTalk, SigForum, and any number of discussion forums. So if you want a discussion, take it there because this post is treading on thin ice as it is. I just admire the more confrontational approach of the club.

it's our club and i'm proud of the board for taking that step. actually, i think it's hilarious... :lol:

I'd like to see 2 other clubs I shoot at do the same thing.

They both have a very active involvment from law enforcement agencies, whose own ranges have been shut down for one reason or another.

But I know they won't, they only see it as a money issue.

Guest Larry Cazes
I'd like to see 2 other clubs I shoot at do the same thing. 

They both have a very active involvment from law enforcement agencies, whose own ranges have been shut down for one reason or another.

But I know they won't, they only see it as a money issue.

Berkim, Ill write an email to our favorite richmond board member tonight with this thread and see if we can get some movement over there as well.

Very cool.  It's too bad that manufactures, like Barrett, don't take similar steps.

"Barrett cannot legally sell any of its products to lawbreakers. Therefore, since California’s passing of AB 50, the state is not in compliance with the US Constitution’s 2nd and 14th Amendments, and we will not sell nor service any of our products to any Government agency of the State of California. "

Wow ... makes we want to buy a Barrett .50 ... wait, I can't.

"I think it's pretty outrageous that the top law enforcement official in the state would be denied access to a shooting range," Koretz said. "His personnel use these ranges to hone their skills to protect the public."

This statement is by Assemblyman Paul Koretz. I am baffled that these people fail to understand that if they continually attack the livelihood of those in the shooting sports industry that they will respond in this way. If SB357 passes, I doubt that even law enforcement personnel will be able to get ammunition.

"I think it's pretty outrageous that the top law enforcement official in the state would be denied access to a shooting range," Koretz said. "His personnel use these ranges to hone their skills to protect the public."

This statement is by Assemblyman Paul Koretz.  I am baffled that these people fail to understand that if they continually attack the livelihood of those in the shooting sports industry that they will respond in this way.  If SB357 passes, I doubt that even law enforcement personnel will be able to get ammunition.

Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it.