Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got scamed over Cz ts orange this past week

Gridlock

Ordered a cz tactical sport orange off line on this web page http://northernfirearmz.com/

come to find out they are a scam and Iam out $1350 now sold some of my guns to buy this one and thought I found the unicorn I have been waiting for and it was stolen away from me just want to let everyone to know so it won't happen to you too

i did talk to him for the week and he sent pictures of it with the date on it but once he got the money the phone calls and texts went cold and no Cz at my dealer shop he even gave me a picture of his ffl license he has a uruapan accent too 

thanks for reading make shore it didn't happen to you my friends 

If you paid with a credit card call the card company and dispute the charge.

A bit odd---click on the link in the OP's post.  Then "about us" on the menu bar, then "delivery policy":

".  

Delivery Policy

Return policy:

we are to best supplier of marijuana online. we offer  free delivery at order
above $1000 Like the Super Special, the Super Skunk is purposely developed for the Skunk fanatics. Some people find the smell offensive but it will be compensated by its pleasant high. the smell once brushed will linger and stay in the room for quite a long period

Edited by open17

That sucks!!!!  Good luck.  I hope you can somehow get restitution.

But not to confuse this fake NorthernFirearms (which looks like they claim to be in Kingsville, MD) with Northern Firearms (of Walker, MN) which is legit and one of the largest sellers on Gunbroker (of which I've made many purchases from).

I would guess they are trying to play off the large and legit Northern Firearms gunbroker dealer name. The legit Northern Firearms of Walker, MN only sells on Gunbroker (or so I believe).

Edited by JGus

Very unfortunate. As others have said, if you paid with a card you can dispute the charge. Thank you for posting your experience so others do not make the same mistake. 

Also as JGus mentioned, NorthernFirearms on Gunbroker is a different outfit and is a very reputable seller. I have also purchased from them and would again. 

Yikes that is a bummer for sure. I did see on CZ Forums someone posted that several were up on Gunbroker but sold in minutes. Hopefully you can dispute charges with your credit card company. Let us know how you fair out on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The misspelling of the website is a huge red flag. Hope no one else gets caught by this.

If you are unable to get your money back, contact the local PD if you know where they're located.

Looks like they are not in the US: http://scamnumbers.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14581

Hope you paid with a CC!

Edited by SlvrDragon50

Like a dumb he said his credit card was down he wanted me to sent it throu Walmart so I asked for ffl ,pictures of that day's date , called around the area of they have hear of the gun shops one said yes but never been there . Sounded good he all ways called back and text me it seemed good .some of the gun shops around me had some problems with there card reader so I didn't think it could be a scam

Skip the credit card companies and local PD.  If you have a picture of an FFL call the ATF.  

They will get that handled quickly if someone is using a fraudulent FFL.

Very good point. I bet they don't mess around and maybe some justice will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ARy said:

OP, I might be able to help. But first let me say, you're an idiot. 

1. The address is a plot of land in the middle of Nowhere.

2. Their number is Google voice w no name or vm.

You thought this was legit?

Onto solutions; my brother is a Sgt. In Baltimore. Bel Air is Baltimore County, although not sure how far north east they cover before it becomes Sheriff Dept.

If you fwd me your info, I'll pass along to him. He likely has a contact at BCPD that can either follow up or forward to the jurisdiction that covers the address. But I'm 99% sure it BCPD.

Cool, I hope this works out for the OP.