Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Salomon SpeedCross 3!

Awesome shoes, super comfortable. Surprisingly comfortable, I expected them to feel like cleats...they feel like tiny mattresses. Great and can't wait to use them in a match!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a pair of speedcross for matches. So impressed with the comfort I bought some Salomons for work and a pair for leisure. Shop around. You can find deals. Bought my leisure pair for $45 at local sporting goods store. Buddy bought same pair from another store month earlier for $115.

I went cheap and got the Adidas.

Which did you get? I've been looking for shoes with better traction, but the Salomons are too narrow for me. Haven't been able to find anything else similar that fit well.

Which did you get? I've been looking for shoes with better traction, but the Salomons are too narrow for me. Haven't been able to find anything else similar that fit well.

Adidas terrex king x are much wider and have similar traction. Been wearing them this year and like them. Not cheap though. They're brand new.

Edited by darkvibe

Adidas terrex king x are much wider and have similar traction. Been wearing them this year and like them. Not cheap though. They're brand new.

Thanks, but $160! :surprise: I'll just keep slipping around in my old shoes :unsure:

I wear 4E, so New Balance is my go-to brand. Ive got a couple pair of MT910V2 Trail Running shoes. The tread is very similar to the Speedcross. The very most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

• 2 weeks later...

Do they keep your feet dry. We have been having some weather issues here in North TX lately and every Time I get in to a wet area like 1/2" of water my socks get wet. Currently wearing Inov-8 Trail shoes

Do they keep your feet dry. We have been having some weather issues here in North TX lately and every Time I get in to a wet area like 1/2" of water my socks get wet. Currently wearing Inov-8 Trail shoes

No. Not at all. Dew covered grass seems like a fire hose on your feet. But they dry very quickly, so that helps.

I went che

ap and got the Adidas.

I got these. They work very well. However I have narrow feet and these fit well

https://www.sundried.com/blogs/reviews/69355717-adidas-kanadia-7-trail-running-shoes-review

Edited by zombywoof

I really don't get they hype. They are a very light weight shoe with an ultra short lifespan I have been through one pair of speed crosses and now have felraisers. Both KILL my feet after 8-10 hours on the range. The soles are so thin you feel everything you step on.

For the last few months I have been shooting in my North Face trail shoes with much more comfort and no noticeable loss of traction.

I think they are great. Excellent traction on all types of fault lines and base materials. They are great shoes. I only wear them for matches and some practice days but at the end of they day they are great shoes. Don't feel bad about purchasing these.