Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xd Mags - Std. Capacity

EricW

hey eric,

doesn't the xd use the same mags as the beretta 92?

lynn

Yes, but they are not legal for Production. If I'm going to spend money, I might as well get the right ones. The magazine shortage is becoming even more entertaining the the "primer shortage" of a decade past. Glock will probably never sell their carbine, but at least they have the common sense to put mags on the market.

Earth to SA! Earth to SA!

Oh bother.... :angry:

I suppose you mean 15-rnd mags? 'Cause to me the "standard" mag is the 15 rd (as designed (before rediculous political meddling).

Not that it matters 'cause I can't find either one. <_< Although unbelievably I did get two (15 rounders at my local Sportsman's Warehouse. Check there for fun.

WHOA! Stop the press!! :o

BERETTA MAGS FIT THE XD WITHOUT MODIFICATION?

Cheaper Than Dirt has B92 mags for $15! Now, the big ape said that B96 mags work with 9mm... What about the other way, 40 in 9 mags? :wacko:

See you guys tomorrow I'm going to buy an XD...

No, you must modify Beretta mags to put the XD mag-catch hole in the front of them. It's not hard. The Beretta mags will also stick out a bit, which may cause all sorts of consternation in international Production division.

WHOA!  Stop the press!!  :o

Cheaper Than Dirt has B92 mags for $15!  Now, the big ape said that B96 mags work with 9mm...  What about the other way, 40 in 9 mags?  :wacko:

See you guys tomorrow I'm going to buy an XD...

Whoa... settle down, Nelson. :P You misunderstood: 10-round .40 XD mags work w/ 15-rounds of 9mm in a 9mm XD.

Supposedly Brownells has XD magazine now

817-000-014 for 9mm

817-000-015 for 40 S&W

www.brownells.com

Better be quick they posted this over at http://www.hs2000talk.com a few days ago. Hopefully they still have some in stock.

Cheaper than Dirt has the Springfield Armory 10rd magazines both 9mm and 40S&W pretty cheap also if your shooting limited 10.

mcb

WHOA!  Stop the press!!   :o

Cheaper Than Dirt has B92 mags for $15!  Now, the big ape said that B96 mags work with 9mm...  What about the other way, 40 in 9 mags?

Whoa... settle down, Nelson. :P You misunderstood: 10-round .40 XD mags work w/ 15-rounds of 9mm in a 9mm XD.

BUMMER! :( I thought it was going to be really cheap to get mags for the XD. Oh well...

I still want one... What would be a reasonable price to pay for the 5"?

I still want one... What would be a reasonable price to pay for the 5"? 419-459 is going rate if you look you may be able to find gear kit with hi-caps and holster.

I have found Xd mags in stock at Gander mountain here in MI.$29.95.

Another idea is to go to Gun broker and email people with them listed and and ask to buy 3 or 4 at a time someone in xd-talk has bought some pretty cheap.