Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What are the best socks for 3-gun?

I'm pretty sure that hello kitty socks would deliver an overall match win

If not an overall win, it should at least earn you a special category win.

red-stripe-apple-hello-kitty-knee-socks-

Plus, everybody knows stripes are faster than plaids....that is just basic aerodynamics! :devil:

I see you didn't ask about which shirt to wear, I guess it's because you did a search and found out that I already asked that last year. Wait a couple of weeks until the season gets going good for me then I will try the tactical undy question. I'm glad that someone else started this thread and it might as well be Kurt.

Shirts, smirts, those thing don't give you blisters, go troll some other thread like who else runs an absolute zero.

I tried running an absolute zero but I kept getting trigger freeze! My 3 gun socks are what ever is clean in my dresser when I'm packing.

Doug

The "guys" at REI also carry around a little bag of chalk dust on their belt so they can draw washable talismans to keep away evil spirits instead of being armed. I guess a granola crunching metro-sexual would have such soft skin as to blister easily, but we are talking 3-gun here, please stay within the confines of at least guys ok???

• 1 month later...