Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Favorite Pets

ipscron2000

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey! Keep that guy away from Tigger! She would bark her head off, until he carried her away. :D

Okay, now how do I post a pic the right way? I need the posting images for dummies version... :(

What a great dog...how big will he get....35 lbs...23" tall...they are super dogs..my neighbor had one for 13 yrs..her name was Shelly..what a bright and intelligent dog..very possessive of her family.. :)

I visited Airedale's farm last year when I was looking for another dog and was overwelmed with planet Airedale. He has a herd of them!

Here's our two.

(Tsu)Nami is on the left. We picked her up at the city pound at 7 weeks 3.5 years ago. Ball chasing nut case, but she's a lover.

(Hurri)Cane is the right. He's actually a purebred Chinese crested, excepting that he's not hairless. High strung mama's boy, but a good soul.

PS - I got to name them both. Couldn't tell, huh?

post-182-1158197517.jpg

Edited by BigDave

Our executive director has two Yorkshire Terriers and brings them to work all the time... I'll have to shoot a photo of them on the leash. If she isn't carrying one or the other around like a football, she walks them on a dual leash gadget... and when they show up in our work area I tend to call 'em The Dual Core Doggies.

I wonder if Airedale managed to unload all his many 'poop machines' from LAST year yet! :lol: He produces them a dozen or so at a time!

Great dog, Dale! B)

Yep-they have all been in their new homes for a long time. There are Merrydale Airedales from Puerto Rico to Maine, from South Carolina to Montana and points in between.

I visited Eugene, once, for a nieces wedding.....what a place! Mrs. Airedale shot a Thompson SMG at the Baron's Den.

The pup in the pic is Jake. He is kin to Aikidales Tigger. He was 6 months old at the time and is retrieving a large wild rooster I dropped last November in Iowa.

Dave

JakeIowa05.jpg

Did not know Airdales would retrieve.....cool :)

Hard as woodpecker lips on a downed, running pheasant. I have Airedale buddies who waterfowl with them, run coon, hog,etc. One of ours is a trained SAR dog in Maine. (I didn't train it)

Jake's daddy, Rocky, made a beautiful ~150 yard mark, track and retrieve on a rooster I didn't anchor last year. BTW, baby Jake was on his heels the entire way.

This is Rocky and that bird.

Dave

RockyIowa05.jpg

post-6921-1158204238.jpgpost-6921-1158204269.jpgCats, dogs and kids.....gotta love them!

Is that second one a Westie? Reminds me of my little buddy Simon (a/k/a "Simon D'Og" for the various store membership cards) http://www.fsguns.com/images/simon.jpg (which explains the DNS server name for www.uspsa.org)

devil dog! bad dog, bad. stay..stay!

:lol:

I wonder if Airedale managed to unload all his many 'poop machines' from LAST year yet! :lol: He produces them a dozen or so at a time!

Great dog, Dale! B)

Yep-they have all been in their new homes for a long time. There are Merrydale Airedales from Puerto Rico to Maine, from South Carolina to Montana and points in between.

I visited Eugene, once, for a nieces wedding.....what a place! Mrs. Airedale shot a Thompson SMG at the Baron's Den.

The pup in the pic is Jake. He is kin to Aikidales Tigger. He was 6 months old at the time and is retrieving a large wild rooster I dropped last November in Iowa.

Dave

JakeIowa05.jpg

looks like chow time!

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...